Kiss Dragon Information
Baby - Juvenile - Adult - Epic - Egg
The lipstick marks are unmistakable; this dragon is a favorite among its admirers. With every flap of its wings, this dragon sends out waves of love to all around them!
|Rarity: Super Rare|
Habitat: Passion Pit, Red Rocks
Available at: Level 30
Buying Price: 1,400
Selling Price: 100
Incubation: 29 hours
Exp Gained: 195
|Lv. 1||280||Lv. 10||1260|
|Lv. 2||333||Lv. 11||1484|
|Lv. 3||380||Lv. 12||1526|
|Lv. 4||537||Lv. 13||1568|
|Lv. 5||613||Lv. 14||1610|
|Lv. 6||677||Lv. 15||1750|
|Lv. 7||879||LEVEL CAP|
|Total Food Required for Next Level|
|Lv. 1||Lv. 2||Lv. 3||Lv. 4||Lv. 5||Lv. 6||Lv. 7||Lv. 8|
|Lv. 9||Lv. 10||Lv. 11||Lv. 12||Lv. 13||Lv. 14||Lv. 15|
The Kiss Dragon is obtainable:
- For a limited time during an unspecified window of availability.
- By purchase at the market for 1,400 .
- By crafting using the Spell Shop. You must have 100 Promise Rings.
- Note: You cannot acquire the Kiss Dragon through breeding.
- Although the Valentine type is included in the Kiss Dragon's types, it is recessive and has absolutely no impact on breeding. It is mainly ignored, and contributes neither to the pool nor to breeding requirements, with the exception of type-amount-dependent dragons. Thus, the presence of the Valentine type along with only one other type in a breeding parent, will cause the dragon to use only the other type and act as a Single type dragon for breeding purposes (ex: Breeding the XO Dragon with a pure Pink type will act as two pure Pink type dragons).
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.