Knight Dragon Information
|Lv. 1||518||Lv. 10||2,331|
|Lv. 2||616||Lv. 11||?|
|Lv. 3||704||Lv. 12||?|
|Lv. 4||994||Lv. 13||?|
|Lv. 5||1,134||Lv. 14||?|
|Lv. 6||1,253||Lv. 15||?|
|Lv. 7||1,626||LEVEL CAP|
|Total Food Required for Next Level|
|Lv. 1||Lv. 2||Lv. 3||Lv. 4||Lv. 5||Lv. 6||Lv. 7||Lv. 8|
|Lv. 9||Lv. 10||Lv. 11||Lv. 12||Lv. 13||Lv. 14||Lv. 15|
The Knight Dragon is obtainable:
- For a limited time during an unspecified window of availability.
- By purchase at the market for 1,400 .
- By earning 6,400 leaderboard points during the A Knightly Order Leaderboard Event.
- By crafting at the Spell Shop after acquiring the required components, received as rare quest rewards, from "Kite-To-Knight", "Orders From Avalon" and "Emperor's Armory" at the Quest Outpost. You will need 1 Knight's Banner, 1 Knight's Orders and 1 Knight's Armors to craft the Knight Dragon.
- By winning all battles in a Flash Tournament and defeating the Knight Dragon Tournament Boss. (Tournament Bosses and number of rounds differ depending upon the tournament released)
- By breeding two dragons that collectively contribute Red and Blue to the type pool. If a parent has the appropriate minor types, missing requirements may also be added to the pool, even if neither parent has the originally required types. Minor types that have been split from other minor types can also contribute their component types to the type pool.
- DISCLAIMER: When attempting to breed the Knight Dragon, you may get other offspring instead. Check the Breeding Calculator to view all of the possible results of combining a particular pair of parents.
- The Knight Dragon's design is based upon the Fire Dragon's, although there are differences between the two.
- The word "approacheth", in the baby description of the Knight Dragon, is an archaic form of approaches.
- A Squire is a young boy who aspires to be a Knight. Squires are assigned to an experient knight in childhood, becoming his servant and pupil until adulthood.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.