Ladybug Dragon Information
Baby - Juvenile - Adult - Epic - Egg
If you ever take a stroll through the Dragon Isles, keep your eye out for a charming Ladybug Dragon, fluttering cheerfully from blossom to blossom. Its cup-like wings sport its signature red and black spots but also serve as a convenient spot to store yummy snacks.
Habitat: Green Grove, Red Rocks
Available at: Level 20
Buying Price: 500
Selling Price: 100
Incubation: 15 hours
Exp Gained: 60
|Lv. 1||155||Lv. 10||697|
|Lv. 2||184||Lv. 11||?|
|Lv. 3||210||Lv. 12||?|
|Lv. 4||297||Lv. 13||?|
|Lv. 5||339||Lv. 14||?|
|Lv. 6||375||Lv. 15||?|
|Lv. 7||486||LEVEL CAP|
|Total Food Required for Next Level|
|Lv. 1||Lv. 2||Lv. 3||Lv. 4||Lv. 5||Lv. 6||Lv. 7||Lv. 8|
|Lv. 9||Lv. 10||Lv. 11||Lv. 12||Lv. 13||Lv. 14||Lv. 15|
The Ladybug Dragon is obtainable:
- As a prize in the Spin to Win game.
- By purchase as a Limited Time Value Pack.
- After earning 50,000,000 Spring Blossoms during the Spring Fling World Event.
- Note: You cannot acquire the Ladybug Dragon through breeding.
- The Ladybug Dragon's design is based upon the Valentine Dragon's, although there are differences between the two.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.