Life Dragon Information
|Lv. 1||100||Lv. 10||450|
|Lv. 2||119||Lv. 11||?|
|Lv. 3||136||Lv. 12||?|
|Lv. 4||192||Lv. 13||?|
|Lv. 5||219||Lv. 14||?|
|Lv. 6||242||Lv. 15||?|
|Lv. 7||313||LEVEL CAP|
|Total Food Required for Next Level|
|Lv. 1||Lv. 2||Lv. 3||Lv. 4||Lv. 5||Lv. 6||Lv. 7||Lv. 8|
|Lv. 9||Lv. 10||Lv. 11||Lv. 12||Lv. 13||Lv. 14||Lv. 15|
The Life Dragon is obtainable:
- By purchase at the market for 50 .
- By breeding two dragons that collectively contribute Red and Green to the type pool. If a parent has the appropriate minor types, missing requirements may also be added to the pool, even if neither parent has the originally required types. Minor types that have been split from other minor types can also contribute their component types to the type pool.
- DISCLAIMER: When attempting to breed the Life Dragon, you may get other offspring instead. Check the Breeding Calculator to view all of the possible results of combining a particular pair of parents.
- The Alive, Amethyst, Artemis, Blizzard, Brazil, Carnival, Castle, Corgi, Dynasty, Explorer, Falling Leaf, Flower, Gaia, Gladiator, Holiplay, Holographic, Jigsaw, Jupiter, Lotus, Lunar Rainbow, Magma, Mango, May, Neo Black Pearl, New Zealand, Odyssey, Pink Lotus, Platinum, Poinsettia, Quicksilver, Reindeer, Rose, Scarecrow, Supernova, Thoughtful, Warrior Prince, White Rose, Winter and Winter Games's designs are based upon the Life Dragon's, although there are differences between them.
- The Island Dragon is mentioned in the Epic form's description.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.