Light Mother Dragon Information
Baby - Juvenile - Adult - Epic - Egg
In fables of old, there exists a story of the Light Mother and the Dark One. These dragons are the creators of Primes but they're diametrically opposed. The Light Mother seeks peace and tranquility while the Dark One seeks to rule over all. Only with the help of the Light Mother will the Dark One be defeated!
|Rarity: Ultra Rare|
Habitat: Champion Ruins, White Meadow, Blue Lagoon, Yellow Plateau
Available at: Level 41
Buying Price: 2,200
Selling Price: 100
Incubation: 24 hours
Exp Gained: 975
|Lv. 1||440||Lv. 10||3,520|
|Lv. 2||704||Lv. 11||3,872|
|Lv. 3||923||Lv. 12||4,092|
|Lv. 4||1,320||Lv. 13||4,202|
|Lv. 5||1,716||Lv. 14||4,312|
|Lv. 6||2,112||Lv. 15||4,664|
|Lv. 7||2,507||LEVEL CAP|
|Total Food Required for Next Level|
|Lv. 1||Lv. 2||Lv. 3||Lv. 4||Lv. 5||Lv. 6||Lv. 7||Lv. 8|
|Lv. 9||Lv. 10||Lv. 11||Lv. 12||Lv. 13||Lv. 14||Lv. 15|
The Light Mother Dragon is obtainable:
- For a limited time during an unspecified window of availability.
- By purchase at the market for 2,200 .
- By purchase as a Limited Time Value Pack.
- After completing Chapter 10 of the A Light in the Dark Dragon Tales Event.
- After completing a Goal and earning a coin or token during the Terror Night Dragon Tales Event, players could craft either the Light Mother Dragon, 15 Adventure Tickets or 3 10x Farm Boosts .
- Note: You cannot acquire the Light Mother Dragon through breeding.
The Light Mother Dragon has special behavior when it is used as a breeding parent. Unlike dragons with only basic types, it will obey the following rules:
- When the Champion type is alone in the pool, it will add pure dragons of its component types (Black and Red) to the list of possible outcomes, but it will not split into its component types. When Champion is included in the pool along with one or more other types, the Champion type can split into Black and Red. However, if it is split, then Champion is no longer in the pool for the duration. Thus, the presence of Champion in a pool will either add the Champion type if it does not split or the Black and Red types if it does split. There is one exception to this rule, and that is when both parents possess the Champion type. In this case, Champion can contribute both itself and its split colors at the same time.
- When the Champion type splits, any minor types within its components can also split. (True for Black).
- The Light Mother Dragon's design is based upon the Valentine Dragon's, although there are differences between the two.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.