Lightfoot Dragon Information
Baby - Juvenile - Adult - Epic - Egg
Some dragons are exceptionally well traveled. Lightfoot Dragons are among these kinds of dragon that decide that the world is their oyster. They travel with what little they can carry and experience the world to its fullest.
Habitat: Passion Pit, Blue Lagoon
Available at: Level 7
Buying Price: 400
Selling Price: 100
Breeding & Incubation: 4 hours
Exp Gained: 195
|Lv. 1||80||Lv. 10||375|
|Lv. 2||160||Lv. 11||395|
|Lv. 3||200||Lv. 12||407|
|Lv. 4||240||Lv. 13||415|
|Lv. 5||263||Lv. 14||424|
|Lv. 6||288||Lv. 15||435|
|Lv. 7||303||LEVEL CAP|
Food Costs (Pattern A)
|Total Food Required for Next Level|
|Lv. 1||Lv. 2||Lv. 3||Lv. 4||Lv. 5||Lv. 6||Lv. 7||Lv. 8|
|Lv. 9||Lv. 10||Lv. 11||Lv. 12||Lv. 13||Lv. 14||Lv. 15|
The Lightfoot Dragon is obtainable:
- By purchase at the market for 400 .
- By breeding two pure Blue type dragons together (Water and Hammerhead). A similar effect can be achieved when breeding two pure dragons with the same minor type together if the Blue type is a component of that minor type. (True for Black, Rainbow, Gemstone, Tropic, and Metal.)
- By breeding a dragon that provides the Blue type with a dragon that provides the Yellow type. Missing requirements cannot be fulfilled by the splitting of minor types; parents must have the originally required types without splitting.
- As a random single type result of breeding two pure Diamond type dragons together (Diamond and Infinity). This pairing may result in any currently available pure dragon of the Red, Green, Yellow, Blue, Purple, White, Pink, Black, Mythic, Cosmic, Fairytale, Stone, Dino, Rainbow, Gemstone, Zodiac, Tropic, Royal, Metal, Olympus or Diamond type. Single type dragons that are not valid offspring, such as the Ninja or Gilded dragons, cannot emerge from this pairing.
- By breeding two parents that collectively contribute only the Blue and Diamond types. The Blue type can also be acquired from any minor type for which it is a component. (True for Black, Rainbow, Gemstone, Tropic, and Metal.) Minor types that have been split from other minor types can also contribute their component types to the type pool.
- By crafting in the Spell Shop with 15 Omega Crowns during the Top of the World Leaderboard Event.
- DISCLAIMER: When attempting to breed the Lightfoot Dragon, you may get other offspring instead. Check the Breeding Calculator to view all of the possible results of combining a particular pair of parents.
The Lightfoot Dragon has special behavior when it is used as a breeding parent. Unlike dragons with only basic types, it will obey the following rules:
- Although the Valentine type is included in the Lightfoot Dragon's types, it is recessive and has absolutely no impact on breeding. It is mainly ignored, and contributes neither to the pool nor to breeding requirements, with the exception of type-amount-dependent dragons. Thus, the presence of the Valentine type along with only one other type in a breeding parent, will cause the dragon to use only the other type and act as a Single type dragon for breeding purposes (ex: Breeding the XO Dragon with a pure Pink type will act as two pure Pink type dragons).
- The Lightfoot Dragon makes the Classic Fearsome sound.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.