Little Red Dragon Information
Baby - Juvenile - Adult - Epic - Egg
Little Red is a perfect granddaughter, a lovely friend, but unbeknownst to most; a frighteningly good fighter! With an outwardly delicate appearance, she hides the spirit of a warrior within.
|Rarity: Ultra Rare|
Habitat: Fairytale Forest, White Meadow, Red Rocks
Available at: Level 17
Buying Price: 1,500
Selling Price: 100
Incubation: 36 hours
Exp Gained: 975
|Lv. 1||300||Lv. 10||2,400|
|Lv. 2||480||Lv. 11||2,640|
|Lv. 3||629||Lv. 12||2,790|
|Lv. 4||900||Lv. 13||2,865|
|Lv. 5||1,170||Lv. 14||2,940|
|Lv. 6||1,440||Lv. 15||3,180|
|Lv. 7||1,709||LEVEL CAP|
|Total Food Required for Next Level|
|Lv. 1||Lv. 2||Lv. 3||Lv. 4||Lv. 5||Lv. 6||Lv. 7||Lv. 8|
|Lv. 9||Lv. 10||Lv. 11||Lv. 12||Lv. 13||Lv. 14||Lv. 15|
The Little Red Dragon is obtainable:
- For a limited time during an unspecified window of availability.
- By purchase at the market for 1,500 .
- After completing Chapter 10 of the Red Moon Rising Dragon Tales Event.
- After completing a Goal and earning a coin or token during the Wild Times Dragon Tales Event, players could craft either the Little Red Dragon, 15 Adventure Tickets or 3 10x Farm Boosts .
- Note: You cannot acquire the Little Red Dragon through breeding.
The Little Red Dragon has special behavior when it is used as a breeding parent. Unlike dragons with only basic types, it will obey the following rules:
- When the Fairytale type is alone in the pool, it will add pure dragons of its component types (Green and Yellow) to the list of possible outcomes, but it will not split into its component types. When Fairytale is included in the pool along with one or more other types, the Fairytale type can split into Green and Yellow. However, if it is split, then Fairytale is no longer in the pool for the duration. Thus, the presence of Fairytale in a pool will either add the Fairytale type if it does not split or the Green and Yellow types if it does split. There is one exception to this rule, and that is when both parents possess the Fairytale type. In this case, Fairytale can contribute both itself and its split colors at the same time.
- Although the Fairytale type can split into Green and Yellow for breeding purposes, it still only counts as one type. This is important when considering the number of types for type-amount-dependent dragons such as the Diamond Dragon. Breeding a Little Red Dragon with a Fire Dragon only counts as three types: Fairytale, White, and Red.
- The Little Red Dragon's design is based upon the Mist Dragon's, although there are differences between the two.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.