Loki Dragon Information
Baby - Juvenile - Adult - Epic - Egg
Unlike many dragons, the ancient Loki Dragon has never been wary of humans. In fact, this devious dragon loves nothing more than playing tricks on unsuspecting people. The Loki Dragon will typically try to pull a prank on every person it meets, but don't worry, its tricks are relatively harmless... usually.
|Rarity: Super Rare|
Habitat: Yellow Plateau, Green Grove
Available at: Level 32
Buying Price: 1,500
Selling Price: 100
Incubation: 18 hours
Exp Gained: 2,895
|Lv. 1||525||Lv. 10||4,200|
|Lv. 2||840||Lv. 11||?|
|Lv. 3||1,102||Lv. 12||?|
|Lv. 4||1,575||Lv. 13||?|
|Lv. 5||2,047||Lv. 14||?|
|Lv. 6||2,520||Lv. 15||?|
|Lv. 7||2,992||LEVEL CAP|
|Total Food Required for Next Level|
|Lv. 1||Lv. 2||Lv. 3||Lv. 4||Lv. 5||Lv. 6||Lv. 7||Lv. 8|
|Lv. 9||Lv. 10||Lv. 11||Lv. 12||Lv. 13||Lv. 14||Lv. 15|
The Loki Dragon is obtainable:
- For a limited time during an unspecified window of availability.
- By purchase as a Limited Time Value Pack.
- By purchase at the market for 1,500 .
- By winning all battle rounds in the Battle Tournament and defeating the Loki Dragon Tournament Boss (Tournament bosses and number of rounds differ depending upon the tournament released).
- Note: You cannot acquire the Loki Dragon through breeding.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.