Lonely Dragon Information
Baby - Juvenile - Adult - Epic - Egg
It's okay to be alone sometimes, but other times we can all use some company. The Lonely Dragon has plenty of teddybears to pass around to those who might need a cuddly companion.
|Rarity: Super Rare|
Habitat: Passion Pit, Blue Lagoon
Available at: Level 17
Buying Price: 1,200
Selling Price: 100
Incubation: 33 hours
Exp Gained: 195
|Lv. 1||240||Lv. 10||1,080|
|Lv. 2||285||Lv. 11||1,272|
|Lv. 3||326||Lv. 12||1,307|
|Lv. 4||460||Lv. 13||1,343|
|Lv. 5||525||Lv. 14||1,380|
|Lv. 6||580||Lv. 15||1,500|
|Lv. 7||753||LEVEL CAP|
|Total Food Required for Next Level|
|Lv. 1||Lv. 2||Lv. 3||Lv. 4||Lv. 5||Lv. 6||Lv. 7||Lv. 8|
|Lv. 9||Lv. 10||Lv. 11||Lv. 12||Lv. 13||Lv. 14||Lv. 15|
The Lonely Dragon is obtainable:
- For a limited time during an unspecified window of availability.
- By purchase at the market for 1,200 .
- By earning 7,200 leaderboard points during the Snuggle Time Leaderboard Event.
- Note: You cannot acquire the Lonely Dragon through breeding.
- Although the Valentine type is included in the Lonely Dragon's types, it is recessive and has absolutely no impact on breeding. It is mainly ignored, and contributes neither to the pool nor to breeding requirements, with the exception of type-amount-dependent dragons. Thus, the presence of the Valentine type along with only one other type in a breeding parent, will cause the dragon to use only the other type and act as a Single type dragon for breeding purposes (ex: Breeding the XO Dragon with a pure Pink type will act as two pure Pink type dragons).
- The Lonely Dragon's design is based upon the Infinity Dragon's, although there are differences between the two.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.