Lonestar Dragon Information
Baby - Juvenile - Adult - Epic - Egg
Typically solitary creatures, Lonestar Dragons streak through the night sky leaving a brilliant burning trail in their wake. As they circle world in lower orbit, they race other Lonestar Dragons to claim the title for fastest of their kind.
Habitat: Cosmic Expanse, White Meadow, Yellow Plateau
Available at: Level 17
Buying Price: 800
Selling Price: 100
Incubation: 4 hours
Exp Gained: 975
|Lv. 1||160||Lv. 10||752|
|Lv. 2||320||Lv. 11||792|
|Lv. 3||400||Lv. 12||816|
|Lv. 4||480||Lv. 13||832|
|Lv. 5||528||Lv. 14||848|
|Lv. 6||576||Lv. 15||872|
|Lv. 7||608||LEVEL CAP|
|Total Food Required for Next Level|
|Lv. 1||Lv. 2||Lv. 3||Lv. 4||Lv. 5||Lv. 6||Lv. 7||Lv. 8|
|Lv. 9||Lv. 10||Lv. 11||Lv. 12||Lv. 13||Lv. 14||Lv. 15|
The Lonestar Dragon is obtainable:
- For a limited time during an unspecified window of availability.
- By purchase at the market for 800 .
- By crafting using 2 Lonestar Favors after completing Chapter 2 or Chapter 3 (level dependent) of the Stars Above Dragon Tales Event.
- Note: You cannot acquire the Lonestar Dragon through breeding.
The Lonestar Dragon has special behavior when it is used as a breeding parent. Unlike dragons with only basic types, it will obey the following rules:
- When the Cosmic type is alone in the pool, it will add pure dragons of its component types (Yellow and Purple) to the list of possible outcomes, but it will not split into its component types. When Cosmic is included in the pool along with one or more other types, the Cosmic type can split into Yellow and Purple. However, if it is split, then Cosmic is no longer in the pool for the duration. Thus, the presence of Cosmic in a pool will either add the Cosmic type if it does not split or the Yellow and Purple types if it does split. There is one exception to this rule, and that is when both parents possess the Cosmic type. In this case, Cosmic can contribute both itself and its split colors at the same time.
- Although the Cosmic type can split into Yellow and Purple for breeding purposes, it still only counts as one type. This is important when considering the number of types for type-amount-dependent dragons such as the Diamond Dragon. Breeding a Lonestar Dragon with an Air Dragon only counts as three types: Cosmic, White, and Yellow.
- The Lonestar Dragon's design is based upon the Skylord Dragon's, although there are differences between the two.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.