Lorekeeper Dragon Information
Baby - Juvenile - Adult - Epic - Egg
With a legacy spanning a millennium, the Lorekeeper Dragon never shies away from its solemn duty. This intriguing creature dedicates its entire life to the preservation and protection of all of the accounts, records, and lore of dragonkind. If you look at its wings, you'll see the Lorekeeper Dragon keeps this sacred knowledge very close.
Habitat: White Meadow, Green Grove
Available at: Level 17
Buying Price: 800
Selling Price: 100
Breeding & Incubation: 13 hours
Exp Gained: 975
|Lv. 1||232||Lv. 10||1,044|
|Lv. 2||276||Lv. 11||1,229|
|Lv. 3||315||Lv. 12||1,264|
|Lv. 4||445||Lv. 13||1,299|
|Lv. 5||508||Lv. 14||1,334|
|Lv. 6||561||Lv. 15||1,450|
|Lv. 7||728||LEVEL CAP|
|Total Food Required for Next Level|
|Lv. 1||Lv. 2||Lv. 3||Lv. 4||Lv. 5||Lv. 6||Lv. 7||Lv. 8|
|Lv. 9||Lv. 10||Lv. 11||Lv. 12||Lv. 13||Lv. 14||Lv. 15|
The Lorekeeper Dragon is obtainable:
- By purchase at the market for 800 .
- As a prize in the Spin to Win game.(Android Only)
- By breeding two dragons that collectively contribute Green and White to the type pool. If a parent has the appropriate minor types, missing requirements may also be added to the pool, even if neither parent has the originally required types. Minor types that have been split from other minor types can also contribute their component types to the type pool.
- DISCLAIMER: When attempting to breed the Lorekeeper Dragon, you may get other offspring instead. Check the Breeding Calculator to view all of the possible results of combining a particular pair of parents.
- The Lorekeeper Dragon's design is based upon the Diamond Dragon's, although there are differences between the two.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.