Loyal Dragon Information
Baby - Juvenile - Adult - Epic - Egg
No friend will ever stay as true to a Caretaker as the Loyal Dragon. They may not be too clever, or brave, or ambitious, but what they lack in these qualities they make up with an absolute devotion to their friends. They will stand at your side in times of need, they will laugh at your table in times of jest, and they will let you cry on their shoulder in times of sorrow. They provide the best hugs, and they use this to great effect!
|Rarity: Super Rare|
Habitat: Arcane Alluvium, Black Sands, Yellow Plateau
Available at: Level 45
Buying Price: 1,500
Selling Price: 100
Incubation: 10 hours
Exp Gained: 780
|Lv. 1||300||Lv. 10||1,350|
|Lv. 2||357||Lv. 11||1,590|
|Lv. 3||408||Lv. 12||1,634|
|Lv. 4||575||Lv. 13||1,679|
|Lv. 5||657||Lv. 14||1,725|
|Lv. 6||726||Lv. 15||1,875|
|Lv. 7||942||LEVEL CAP|
|Total Food Required for Next Level|
|Lv. 1||Lv. 2||Lv. 3||Lv. 4||Lv. 5||Lv. 6||Lv. 7||Lv. 8|
|Lv. 9||Lv. 10||Lv. 11||Lv. 12||Lv. 13||Lv. 14||Lv. 15|
The Loyal Dragon is obtainable:
- For a limited time during an unspecified window of availability.
- By purchase at the market for 1,500 .
- By crafting in the Spell Shop after collecting 250 Wizard Minerals from Mining.
- Note: You cannot acquire the Loyal Dragon through breeding.
The Loyal Dragon has special behavior when it is used as a breeding parent. Unlike dragons with only basic types, it will obey the following rules:
- When the Arcane type is alone in the pool, it will add pure dragons of its component types (White, Purple, and Blue) to the list of possible outcomes, but it will not split into its component types. When Arcane is included in the pool along with one or more other types, the Arcane type can split into White, Purple, and Blue. However, if it is split, then Arcane is no longer in the pool for the duration. Thus, the presence of Arcane in a pool will either add the Arcane type if it does not split or the White, Purple, and Blue types if it does split. There is one exception to this rule, and that is when both parents possess the Arcane type. In this case, Arcane can contribute both itself and its split colors at the same time.
- Although the Arcane type can split into White, Purple, and Blue for breeding purposes, it still only counts as one type. This is important when considering the number of types for type-amount-dependent dragons such as the Diamond Dragon. Breeding an Air Dragon with a Loyal Dragon only counts as three types: Arcane, Black and Yellow.
- The Loyal Dragon's design is based upon the Fire Dragon's, although there are differences between the two.