Lumberjack Dragon Information
Baby - Juvenile - Adult - Epic - Egg
TIMBER! Dragons come from far and wide to witness the might and scarily efficient clearing tactics of the Lumberjack Dragons. With their honed tails and powerful swings, these dragons are capable of leveling a small forest before sunset. They don't stop there though, as once they clear a forest they immediately begin the replanting process.
Habitat: White Meadow, Red Rocks
Available at: Level 17
Buying Price: 1,200
Selling Price: 100
Breeding & Incubation: 16 hours
Exp Gained: 975
|Lv. 1||174||Lv. 10||783|
|Lv. 2||207||Lv. 11||922|
|Lv. 3||236||Lv. 12||948|
|Lv. 4||334||Lv. 13|
|Lv. 5||381||Lv. 14|
|Lv. 6||421||Lv. 15|
|Lv. 7||546||LEVEL CAP|
|Total Food Required for Next Level|
|Lv. 1||Lv. 2||Lv. 3||Lv. 4||Lv. 5||Lv. 6||Lv. 7||Lv. 8|
|Lv. 9||Lv. 10||Lv. 11||Lv. 12||Lv. 13||Lv. 14||Lv. 15|
The Lumberjack Dragon is obtainable:
- By purchase at the market for 1,200 .
- By purchase as a Limited Time Value Pack.
- By breeding two dragons that collectively contribute Red and White to the type pool. If a parent has the appropriate minor types, missing requirements may also be added to the pool, even if neither parent has the originally required types. Minor types that have been split from other minor types can also contribute their component types to the type pool.
- DISCLAIMER: When attempting to breed the Lumberjack Dragon, you may get other offspring instead. Check the Breeding Calculator to view all of the possible results of combining a particular pair of parents.
- The Lumberjack Dragon's design is based upon the Wild Dragon's, although there are differences between the two.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.