Lunar Fyre Dragon Information
Baby - Juvenile - Adult - Epic - Egg
In the land of the Fey, the sun and moon are always seen. Night is day, and day is night. It's incredibly hard to understand as a caretaker, but that's why the Lunar Fyre Dragon is here. Watcher of the Fey moon, this dragon carries a great magical presence!
|Rarity: Ultra Rare|
Habitat: Fey Portal, Blue Lagoon
Available at: Level 15
Buying Price: 4,000
Selling Price: 100
Incubation: 30 hours
Exp Gained: 780
|Lv. 1||800||Lv. 10||6,400|
|Lv. 2||1,280||Lv. 11||7,040|
|Lv. 3||1,680||Lv. 12||7,440|
|Lv. 4||2,400||Lv. 13||7,640|
|Lv. 5||3,120||Lv. 14||7,840|
|Lv. 6||3,840||Lv. 15||8,480|
|Lv. 7||4,559||LEVEL CAP|
|Total Food Required for Next Level|
|Lv. 1||Lv. 2||Lv. 3||Lv. 4||Lv. 5||Lv. 6||Lv. 7||Lv. 8|
|Lv. 9||Lv. 10||Lv. 11||Lv. 12||Lv. 13||Lv. 14||Lv. 15|
The Lunar Fyre Dragon is obtainable:
- For a limited time during an unspecified window of availability.
- By purchase at the market for 4,000 .
- By crafting in the Spell Shop after collecting 20,000 Cool Feystones from the Moonlit World Tree, breeding, and other events.
- Note: You cannot acquire the Lunar Fyre Dragon through breeding.
The Lunar Fyre Dragon has special behavior when it is used as a breeding parent. Unlike dragons with only basic types, it will obey the following rules:
- When the Fey type is alone in the pool, it will add pure dragons of its component types (Pink, Purple, and Blue) to the list of possible outcomes, but it will not split into its component types. When Fey is included in the pool along with one or more other types, the Fey type can split into Pink, Purple, and Blue. However, if it is split, then Fey is no longer in the pool for the duration. Thus, the presence of Fey in a pool will either add the Fey type if it does not split or the Pink, Purple, and Blue types if it does split. There is one exception to this rule, and that is when both parents possess the Fey type. In this case, Fey can contribute both itself and its split colors at the same time.
- Although the Fey type can split into Pink, Purple, and Blue for breeding purposes, it still only counts as one type. This is important when considering the number of types for type-amount-dependent dragons such as the Diamond Dragon. Breeding a Lunar Fyre Dragon with an Air Dragon only counts as three types: Fey, Blue, and Yellow.
- The Lunar Fyre Dragon's design is based upon the Fire Dragon's, although there are differences between the two.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.