Luxor Dragon Information
Baby - Juvenile - Adult - Epic - Egg
Luxor Dragons are proud creatures who stand ever vigilant over the deserts of the Island. As the sun sets over the desert, temperatures drop and light disappears. They then set off to ensure that all denizens of the desert live happy and safe nights, only to return to their temples during the day to rest while the world continues with its business.
|Rarity: Ultra Rare|
Habitat: Hidden Oasis, Blue Lagoon, Green Grove
Available at: Level 32
Buying Price: 4,000
Selling Price: 100
Incubation: 25 hours
Exp Gained: 780
|Lv. 1||800||Lv. 10||6,400|
|Lv. 2||1,280||Lv. 11||7,040|
|Lv. 3||1,680||Lv. 12||7,440|
|Lv. 4||2,400||Lv. 13||7,640|
|Lv. 5||3,120||Lv. 14||7,840|
|Lv. 6||3,840||Lv. 15||8,480|
|Lv. 7||4,559||LEVEL CAP|
|Total Food Required for Next Level|
|Lv. 1||Lv. 2||Lv. 3||Lv. 4||Lv. 5||Lv. 6||Lv. 7||Lv. 8|
|Lv. 9||Lv. 10||Lv. 11||Lv. 12||Lv. 13||Lv. 14||Lv. 15|
The Luxor Dragon is obtainable:
- For a limited time during an unspecified window of availability.
- By purchase at the market for 4,000 .
- By crafting using the Spell Shop. You must have 30,000 Sandking Symbols.
- Note: You cannot acquire the Luxor Dragon through breeding.
The Luxor Dragon has special behavior when it is used as a breeding parent. Unlike dragons with only basic types, it will obey the following rules:
- When the Egypt type is alone in the pool, it will add pure dragons of its component types (White and Yellow) to the list of possible outcomes, but it will not split into its component types. When Egypt is included in the pool along with one or more other types, the Egypt type can split into White and Yellow. However, if it is split, then Egypt is no longer in the pool for the duration. Thus, the presence of Egypt in a pool will either add the Egypt type if it does not split or the White and Yellow types if it does split. There is one exception to this rule, and that is when both parents possess the Egypt type. In this case, Egypt can contribute both itself and its split colors at the same time.
- Although the Egypt type can split into White and Yellow for breeding purposes, it still only counts as one type. This is important when considering the number of types for type-amount-dependent dragons such as the Diamond Dragon. Breeding a Forest Dragon with a Luxor Dragon only counts as three types: Egypt, Blue, and Green.
- The Luxor Dragon's design is based upon the Diamond Dragon's, although there are differences between the two.
- The Luxor Dragon is limited to one per account.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.