Madder Dragon Information
Baby - Juvenile - Adult - Epic - Egg
Madder Dragons are always bickering among themselves! Their heads all have unique personalities, none of which can ever agree on anything. You would think a the Madder Dragons would all go mad from this and you'd be right! If you ever can get all three heads to stop arguing for just a second you'll probably leave even more confused when they all speak in unison about something strange and bizarre.
Habitat: Fairytale Forest, White Meadow, Red Rocks
Available at: Level 15
Buying Price: 800
Selling Price: 100
Breeding & Incubation: 10 hours
Exp Gained: 780
|Lv. 1||160||Lv. 10|
|Lv. 2||Lv. 11|
|Lv. 3||Lv. 12|
|Lv. 4||Lv. 13|
|Lv. 5||Lv. 14|
|Lv. 6||Lv. 15|
|Lv. 7||LEVEL CAP|
|Total Food Required for Next Level|
|Lv. 1||Lv. 2||Lv. 3||Lv. 4||Lv. 5||Lv. 6||Lv. 7||Lv. 8|
|Lv. 9||Lv. 10||Lv. 11||Lv. 12||Lv. 13||Lv. 14||Lv. 15|
The Madder Dragon is obtainable:
- For a limited time during an unspecified window of availability.
- By purchase at the market for 800 .
- By breeding a dragon that provides the White type with a dragon that provides the Red type. Missing requirements cannot be fulfilled by the splitting of minor types; parents must have the originally required types without splitting.
- DISCLAIMER: When attempting to breed the Madder Dragon, you may get other offspring instead. Check the Breeding Calculator to view all of the possible results of combining a particular pair of parents.
The Madder Dragon has special behavior when it is used as a breeding parent. Unlike dragons with only basic types, it will obey the following rules:
- When the Fairytale type is alone in the pool, it will add pure dragons of its component types (Green and Yellow) to the list of possible outcomes, but it will not split into its component types. When Fairytale is included in the pool along with one or more other types, the Fairytale type can split into Green and Yellow. However, if it is split, then Fairytale is no longer in the pool for the duration. Thus, the presence of Fairytale in a pool will either add the Fairytale type if it does not split or the Green and Yellow types if it does split. There is one exception to this rule, and that is when both parents possess the Fairytale type. In this case, Fairytale can contribute both itself and its split colors at the same time.
- Although the Fairytale type can split into Green and Yellow for breeding purposes, it still only counts as one type. This is important when considering the number of types for type-amount-dependent dragons such as the Diamond Dragon. Breeding a Fire Dragon with a Madder Dragon only counts as three types: Fairytale, White, and Red.
- The Madder Dragon's design is based upon the Skeleton Dragon's, although there are differences between the two.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.