Magic Dragon Information
|Lv. 1||120||Lv. 10||540|
|Lv. 2||142||Lv. 11||636|
|Lv. 3||163||Lv. 12||653|
|Lv. 4||230||Lv. 13||671|
|Lv. 5||262||Lv. 14||690|
|Lv. 6||290||Lv. 15||750|
|Lv. 7||376||LEVEL CAP|
|Total Food Required for Next Level|
|Lv. 1||Lv. 2||Lv. 3||Lv. 4||Lv. 5||Lv. 6||Lv. 7||Lv. 8|
|Lv. 9||Lv. 10||Lv. 11||Lv. 12||Lv. 13||Lv. 14||Lv. 15|
The Magic Dragon is obtainable:
- By purchase at the market for 200 .
- By breeding a dragon that provides the Red type with a dragon that provides the Blue type. Missing requirements cannot be fulfilled by the splitting of minor types; parents must have the originally required types without splitting.
- By breeding two pure Purple type dragons together (Magic and Peacock). A similar effect can be achieved when breeding two pure dragons with the same minor type together if the Purple type is a component of that minor type. (True for Black, Cosmic, and Royal.)
- As a random single type result of breeding two pure Diamond type dragons together (Diamond and Infinity). This pairing may result in any currently available pure dragon of the Red, Green, Yellow, Blue, Purple, White, Pink, Black, Mythic, Cosmic, Fairytale, Stone, Dino, Rainbow, Gemstone, Zodiac, Tropic, Royal, Metal, Olympus or Diamond type. Single type dragons that are not valid offspring, such as the Ninja or Gilded dragons, cannot emerge from this pairing.
- By breeding two parents that collectively contribute only the Purple and Diamond types. The Purple type can also be acquired from any minor type for which it is a component. (True for Black, Cosmic, and Royal.) Minor types that have been split from other minor types can also contribute their component types to the type pool.
- DISCLAIMER: When attempting to breed the Magic Dragon, you may get other offspring instead. Check the Breeding Calculator to view all of the possible results of combining a particular pair of parents.
- The Aplomb, Blackhole, Blue Tang, Boo, Cave, Cinderborn, Cloud Rider, Cosmos, Creepy, Cupid, Devil, Djinn, Enamored, Goblin, Greenstone, Illusion, Invisible, Jester, Magic Lamp, Meteor, Mirage, Mossrock, Nautilus, Primal River, Red Lantern, Seafish, Spirit and Stalactite's designs are based on the Magic Dragon's, although there are differences between them.
- The Magic Dragon was the first non-Diamond-type single type dragon that could be bred without using basic dragons. Ex: Breeding a Firestorm Dragon with an Island Dragon can result in a Magic Dragon because the correct types are present.
- The Magic Dragon was released with a rarity of Rare, this was changed to Common in May of 2013.