Maple Dragon Information
Baby - Juvenile - Adult - Epic - Egg
Maple Dragons are sweet creatures who embrace the winds of change. As seasons come and go, they adapt to best suit their surrounding climate. Over many ages, Maple Dragons not only change themselves but they watch as the world around them undergoes massive transformations through the ages.
Habitat: Red Rocks, Yellow Plateau
Available at: Level 17
Buying Price: 400
Selling Price: 100
Incubation: 5 hours
Exp Gained: 375
|Lv. 1||240||Lv. 10||1,080|
|Lv. 2||285||Lv. 11||1,272|
|Lv. 3||326||Lv. 12||1,307|
|Lv. 4||460||Lv. 13||1,343|
|Lv. 5||525||Lv. 14||1,380|
|Lv. 6||580||Lv. 15||1,500|
|Lv. 7||753||LEVEL CAP|
|Total Food Required for Next Level|
|Lv. 1||Lv. 2||Lv. 3||Lv. 4||Lv. 5||Lv. 6||Lv. 7||Lv. 8|
|Lv. 9||Lv. 10||Lv. 11||Lv. 12||Lv. 13||Lv. 14||Lv. 15|
The Maple Dragon is obtainable:
- For a limited time during an unspecified window of availability.
- As a prize in the Spin to Win game.
- After completing Chapter 1 of the Humble Harvest Dragon Tales Event.
- Note: You cannot acquire the Maple Dragon through breeding.
- The Maple Dragon's design is based upon the Fairy Dragon's, although there are differences between the two.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.