Marble Dragon Information
Baby - Juvenile - Adult - Epic - Egg
Discovered over two thousand years ago, the magnificent Marble Dragon, with its smooth, milky stone hide, is truly a sight to behold. The ancient Greeks were so enthralled by this creature's appearance that they learned to sculpt marble in attempt to recreate their own likenesses in a similar manner.
|Rarity: Super Rare|
Habitat: Stone Quarry, White Meadow
Available at: Level 45
Buying Price: 1,200
Selling Price: 100
Incubation: 12 hours
Exp Gained: 3,000
|Lv. 1||240||Lv. 10||1,920|
|Lv. 2||384||Lv. 11||2,112|
|Lv. 3||503||Lv. 12||2,232|
|Lv. 4||720||Lv. 13||2,292|
|Lv. 5||936||Lv. 14||2,352|
|Lv. 6||1,152||Lv. 15||2,544|
|Lv. 7||1,367||LEVEL CAP|
|Total Food Required for Next Level|
|Lv. 1||Lv. 2||Lv. 3||Lv. 4||Lv. 5||Lv. 6||Lv. 7||Lv. 8|
|Lv. 9||Lv. 10||Lv. 11||Lv. 12||Lv. 13||Lv. 14||Lv. 15|
The Marble Dragon is obtainable:
- For a limited time during an unspecified window of availability.
- By crafting in the Spell Shop after collecting 200 Marble Chunks from Mining.
- Note: You cannot acquire the Marble Dragon through breeding.
The Marble Dragon has special behavior when it is used as a breeding parent. Unlike dragons with only basic types, it will obey the following rules:
- Although the Stone type is made up of Green and White, the presence of these types may not necessarily allow you to breed the Marble Dragon. Check the Availability section above to find out the unique conditions under which this dragon might be bred.
- When the Stone type is alone in the pool, it will add pure dragons of its component types (Green and White) to the list of possible outcomes, but it will not split into its component types. When Stone is included in the pool along with one or more other types, the Stone type can split into Green and White. However, if it is split, then Stone is no longer in the pool for the duration. Thus, the presence of Stone in a pool will either add the Stone type if it does not split or the Green and White types if it does split. There is one exception to this rule, and that is when both parents possess the Stone type. In this case, Stone can contribute both itself and its split colors at the same time.
- Although the Stone type can split into Green and White for breeding purposes, it still only counts as one type. This is important when considering the number of types for type-amount-dependent dragons such as the Diamond Dragon. Breeding a Marble Dragon with an Air Dragon only counts as three types: Stone, White, and Yellow.
- The Marble Dragon's design is based upon the Firestorm Dragon's, although there are differences between the two.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.