Marshmallow Dragon Information
Baby - Juvenile - Adult - Epic - Egg
Marshmallow Dragons are born covered in rock sugar, and they have sugary-sweet personalities to match. You'd better make sure your Isles' other inhabitants don't lick your Marshmallow Dragon, though, unless you want to deal with a herd of dragons on a sugar rush!
Habitat: Pink Prairie, Purple Gardens, Yellow Plateau
Available at: Level 20
Buying Price: 700
Selling Price: 100
Incubation: 10 hours
Exp Gained: 1,335
|Lv. 1||140||Lv. 10||657|
|Lv. 2||280||Lv. 11||692|
|Lv. 3||350||Lv. 12||713|
|Lv. 4||420||Lv. 13||727|
|Lv. 5||461||Lv. 14||742|
|Lv. 6||503||Lv. 15||763|
|Lv. 7||531||LEVEL CAP|
|Total Food Required for Next Level|
|Lv. 1||Lv. 2||Lv. 3||Lv. 4||Lv. 5||Lv. 6||Lv. 7||Lv. 8|
|Lv. 9||Lv. 10||Lv. 11||Lv. 12||Lv. 13||Lv. 14||Lv. 15|
The Marshmallow Dragon is obtainable:
- As a prize in the Spin to Win game.
- After earning 1,400 Easter Eggs during the Easter Egg Hunt World Event. (iOS Only)
- Note: You cannot acquire the Marshmallow Dragon through breeding.
The Marshmallow Dragon has special behavior when it is used as a breeding parent. Unlike dragons with only basic types, it will obey the following rules:
- When the Pink type is alone in the pool, it will add pure dragons of its component types (Red and White) to the list of possible outcomes, but it will not split into its component types. When Pink is included in the pool along with one or more other types, the Pink type can split into Red and White. However, if it is split, then Pink is no longer in the pool for the duration. Thus, the presence of Pink in a pool will either add the Pink type if it does not split or the Red and White types if it does split. There is one exception to this rule, and that is when both parents possess the Pink type. In this case, Pink can contribute both itself and its split colors at the same time.
- Although the Pink type can split into Red and White for breeding purposes, it still only counts as one type. This is important when considering the number of types for type-amount-dependent dragons such as the Diamond Dragon. Breeding an Air Dragon with a Marshmallow Dragon only counts as three types: Pink, Purple, and Yellow.
- The Marshmallow Dragon's design is based upon the Gold Dragon's, although there are differences between the two.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.