Masque Dragon Information
Baby - Juvenile - Adult - Epic - Egg
Masque Dragons live secretive lives crafting elaborate disguises and costumes for their friends and families. What these decorative articles are for is yet undiscovered, but their skill is quite unmatched by most other craft-dragons!
Habitat: Rainbow Road, Purple Gardens
Available at: Level 17
Buying Price: 700
Selling Price: 100
Incubation: 8 hours
Exp Gained: 435
|Lv. 1||140||Lv. 10||657|
|Lv. 2||280||Lv. 11||692|
|Lv. 3||350||Lv. 12||713|
|Lv. 4||420||Lv. 13||727|
|Lv. 5||461||Lv. 14||742|
|Lv. 6||503||Lv. 15||763|
|Lv. 7||531||LEVEL CAP|
|Total Food Required for Next Level|
|Lv. 1||Lv. 2||Lv. 3||Lv. 4||Lv. 5||Lv. 6||Lv. 7||Lv. 8|
|Lv. 9||Lv. 10||Lv. 11||Lv. 12||Lv. 13||Lv. 14||Lv. 15|
The Masque Dragon is obtainable:
- For a limited time during an unspecified window of availability.
- By purchase at the market for 700 .
- By crafting using 2 Lime Candies after completing Chapter 2 in the The Big Eight Dragon Tales Event.
- Note: You cannot acquire the Masque Dragon through breeding.
The Masque Dragon has special behavior when it is used as a breeding parent. Unlike dragons with only basic types, it will obey the following rules:
- When the Rainbow type is alone in the pool, it will add pure dragons of its component types (Yellow and Blue) to the list of possible outcomes, but it will not split into its component types. When Rainbow is included in the pool along with one or more other types, the Rainbow type can split into Yellow and Blue. However, if it is split, then Rainbow is no longer in the pool for the duration. Thus, the presence of Rainbow in a pool will either add the Rainbow type if it does not split or the Yellow and Blue types if it does split. There is one exception to this rule, and that is when both parents possess the Rainbow type. In this case, Rainbow can contribute both itself and its split colors at the same time.
- Although the Rainbow type can split into Yellow and Blue for breeding purposes, it still only counts as one type. This is important when considering the number of types for type-amount-dependent dragons such as the Diamond Dragon. Breeding a Light Dragon with a Masque Dragon only counts as three types: Rainbow, Purple and White.
- The Masque Dragon's design is based upon the Mist Dragon's, although there are differences between the two.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.