Matua Dragon Information
Baby - Juvenile - Adult - Epic - Egg
Matua Dragons are hooked on one thing and one thing only - swimming as deep and as fast as possible. Pressure changes don't affect Matua dragons so they constantly hold competitions to see who can dive the deepest.
|Rarity: Super Rare|
Habitat: Tropic Strand, White Meadow
Available at: Level 17
Buying Price: 1,000
Selling Price: 100
Incubation: 16 hours
Exp Gained: 780
|Lv. 1||200||Lv. 10||900|
|Lv. 2||238||Lv. 11||1,060|
|Lv. 3||272||Lv. 12||1,089|
|Lv. 4||383||Lv. 13||1,119|
|Lv. 5||438||Lv. 14||1,150|
|Lv. 6||484||Lv. 15||1,250|
|Lv. 7||628||LEVEL CAP|
|Total Food Required for Next Level|
|Lv. 1||Lv. 2||Lv. 3||Lv. 4||Lv. 5||Lv. 6||Lv. 7||Lv. 8|
|Lv. 9||Lv. 10||Lv. 11||Lv. 12||Lv. 13||Lv. 14||Lv. 15|
The Matua Dragon is obtainable:
- For a limited time during an unspecified window of availability.
- By purchase at the market for 1,000 .
- By earning 12,500 leaderboard points during the Sky Sea Leaderboard Event.
- Note: You cannot acquire the Matua Dragon through breeding.
The Matua Dragon has special behavior when it is used as a breeding parent. Unlike dragons with only basic types, it will obey the following rules:
- When the Tropic type is alone in the pool, it will add pure dragons of its component types (Red and Blue) to the list of possible outcomes, but it will not split into its component types. When Tropic is included in the pool along with one or more other types, the Tropic type can split into Red and Blue. However, if it is split, then Tropic is no longer in the pool for the duration. Thus, the presence of Tropic in a pool will either add the Tropic type if it does not split or the Red and Blue types if it does split. There is one exception to this rule, and that is when both parents possess the Tropic type. In this case, Tropic can contribute both itself and its split colors at the same time.
- Although the Tropic type can split into Red and Blue for breeding purposes, it still only counts as one type. This is important when considering the number of types for type-amount-dependent dragons such as the Diamond Dragon. Breeding a Magic Dragon with a Matua Dragon only counts as three types: Tropic, White, and Purple.
- The Matua Dragon's design is based upon the Mist Dragon's, although there are differences between the two.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.