May Dragon Information
Baby - Juvenile - Adult - Epic - Egg
The May Day celebration on the Dragon Isles, when caretakers and young dragons dance together to wrap ribbons around a Maypole, was inspired by the annual arrival of the May Dragon. The pattern of ribbons made in the dance imitates the woven design of the dragon's wings.
Habitat: Blue Lagoon, Yellow Plateau, Green Grove
Available at: Level 7
Buying Price: 500
Selling Price: 100
Breeding & Incubation: 10 hours
Exp Gained: 195
|Lv. 1||100||Lv. 10||469|
|Lv. 2||200||Lv. 11||?|
|Lv. 3||250||Lv. 12||?|
|Lv. 4||300||Lv. 13||?|
|Lv. 5||329||Lv. 14||?|
|Lv. 6||359||Lv. 15||?|
|Lv. 7||379||LEVEL CAP|
|Total Food Required for Next Level|
|Lv. 1||Lv. 2||Lv. 3||Lv. 4||Lv. 5||Lv. 6||Lv. 7||Lv. 8|
|Lv. 9||Lv. 10||Lv. 11||Lv. 12||Lv. 13||Lv. 14||Lv. 15|
The May Dragon is obtainable:
- For a limited time during May Day.
- By purchase at the market for 500 .
- By breeding two dragons that collectively contribute Blue, Yellow and Green to the type pool. If a parent has the appropriate minor types, missing requirements may also be added to the pool, even if neither parent has the originally required types. Minor types that have been split from other minor types can also contribute their component types to the type pool.
- DISCLAIMER: When attempting to breed the May Dragon, you may get other offspring instead. Check the Breeding Calculator to view all of the possible results of combining a particular pair of parents.
- The May Dragon's design is based upon the Life Dragon's, although there are differences between the two.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.