Meadow Dragon Information
Baby - Juvenile - Adult - Epic - Egg
Hiding in overgrown fields, Meadow Dragons can be difficult to track down. Their limber bodies allow them to dart in and out of tall grass, camouflaged by their flowing frame.
Habitat: Yellow Plateau, Green Grove
Available at: Level 20
Buying Price: 700
Selling Price: 100
Incubation: 18 hours
Exp Gained: 75
|Lv. 1||420||Lv. 10||1,890|
|Lv. 2||499||Lv. 11|
|Lv. 3||571||Lv. 12|
|Lv. 4||806||Lv. 13|
|Lv. 5||919||Lv. 14|
|Lv. 6||1,016||Lv. 15|
|Lv. 7||1,318||LEVEL CAP|
|Total Food Required for Next Level|
|Lv. 1||Lv. 2||Lv. 3||Lv. 4||Lv. 5||Lv. 6||Lv. 7||Lv. 8|
|Lv. 9||Lv. 10||Lv. 11||Lv. 12||Lv. 13||Lv. 14||Lv. 15|
The Meadow Dragon is obtainable:
- By purchase at the market for 700 .
- By purchase as a Limited Time Value Pack.
- After earning 700 Picnic Blankets during the Country Picnic World Event.
- Note: You cannot acquire the Meadow Dragon through breeding.
- The Meadow Dragon's design is based upon the Forest Dragon's, although there are differences between the two.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.