Mermaid Dragon Information
|Lv. 1||170||Lv. 10||1,360|
|Lv. 2||272||Lv. 11||?|
|Lv. 3||357||Lv. 12||?|
|Lv. 4||510||Lv. 13||?|
|Lv. 5||663||Lv. 14||?|
|Lv. 6||816||Lv. 15||?|
|Lv. 7||969||LEVEL CAP|
|Total Food Required for Next Level|
|Lv. 1||Lv. 2||Lv. 3||Lv. 4||Lv. 5||Lv. 6||Lv. 7||Lv. 8|
|Lv. 9||Lv. 10||Lv. 11||Lv. 12||Lv. 13||Lv. 14||Lv. 15|
The Mermaid Dragon is obtainable:
- For a limited time during an unspecified window of availability.
- By purchase at the market for 740 .
- By purchase as a Limited Time Value Pack.
- As a prize in the Spin to Win game.
- By breeding two dragons that collectively contribute Green and Blue to the type pool. If a parent has the appropriate minor types, missing requirements may also be added to the pool, even if neither parent has the originally required types. Minor types that have been split from other minor types can also contribute their component types to the type pool.
- DISCLAIMER: When attempting to breed the Mermaid Dragon, you may get other offspring instead. Check the Breeding Calculator to view all of the possible results of combining a particular pair of parents.
- The Mermaid Dragon's design is upon the Fairy Dragon's, although there are differences between the two.
- The Atlantis Dragon is mentioned in the juvenile Mermaid Dragon's description.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.