Moonseeker Dragon Information
Baby - Juvenile - Adult - Epic - Egg
Moonseeker Dragons, unsurprisingly, only come out at night. They revere the moon as a goddess that empowers them with energies that are unheard of to daytime dragons. Because of this, many find them strange and enigmatic. But they love a good friend just as much as anybody else.
Habitat: Green Grove, Blue Lagoon
Available at: Level 7
Buying Price: 400
Selling Price: 100
Breeding & Incubation: 4 hours
Exp Gained: 195
|Lv. 1||80||Lv. 10||375|
|Lv. 2||160||Lv. 11||395|
|Lv. 3||200||Lv. 12||407|
|Lv. 4||240||Lv. 13||415|
|Lv. 5||263||Lv. 14||424|
|Lv. 6||288||Lv. 15||435|
|Lv. 7||303||LEVEL CAP|
|Total Food Required for Next Level|
|Lv. 1||Lv. 2||Lv. 3||Lv. 4||Lv. 5||Lv. 6||Lv. 7||Lv. 8|
|Lv. 9||Lv. 10||Lv. 11||Lv. 12||Lv. 13||Lv. 14||Lv. 15|
The Moonseeker Dragon is obtainable:
- By purchase at the market for 400 .
- By breeding two dragons that collectively contribute Green and Blue to the type pool. If a parent has the appropriate minor types, missing requirements may also be added to the pool, even if neither parent has the originally required types. Minor types that have been split from other minor types can also contribute their component types to the type pool.
- By crafting in the Spell Shop with 15 Wild Gems during the Flashy Metals World Event.
- DISCLAIMER: When attempting to breed the Moonseeker Dragon, you may get other offspring instead. Check the Breeding Calculator to view all of the possible results of combining a particular pair of parents.
- The Moonseeker Dragon's design is based upon the Valentine Dragon's, although there are differences between the two.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.