Moss Dragon Information
Baby - Juvenile - Adult - Epic - Egg
Moss Dragons may be slow moving creatures, but their reduced speeds allow them to observe the around them better than most. The single sprout upon their head will bloom once a year, though most miss out on the opportunity to see it happen.
Habitat: Elemental Plane, Green Grove
Available at: Level 17
Buying Price: 600
Selling Price: 100
Incubation: 7 hours
Exp Gained: 975
|Lv. 1||120||Lv. 10||563|
|Lv. 2||240||Lv. 11||594|
|Lv. 3||300||Lv. 12||612|
|Lv. 4||360||Lv. 13||624|
|Lv. 5||395||Lv. 14||636|
|Lv. 6||431||Lv. 15||654|
|Lv. 7||455||LEVEL CAP|
|Total Food Required for Next Level|
|Lv. 1||Lv. 2||Lv. 3||Lv. 4||Lv. 5||Lv. 6||Lv. 7||Lv. 8|
|Lv. 9||Lv. 10||Lv. 11||Lv. 12||Lv. 13||Lv. 14||Lv. 15|
The Moss Dragon is obtainable:
- For a limited time during an unspecified window of availability.
- By purchase at the market for 600 .
- After earning 14,200,000 Elevation Map during the Exploration! World Event.
- Note: You cannot acquire the Moss Dragon through breeding.
The Moss Dragon has special behavior when it is used as a breeding parent. Unlike dragons with only basic types, it will obey the following rules:
- When the elemental type is alone in the pool, it will add pure dragons of its component types (Blue, Green, Yellow, and Red) to the list of possible outcomes, but it will not split into its component types. When elemental is included in the pool along with one or more other types, the elemental type can split into Blue, Green, Yellow, and Red. However, if it is split, then elemental is no longer in the pool for the duration. Thus, the presence of elemental in a pool will either add the elemental type if it does not split or the Blue, Green, Yellow, and Red types if it does split. There is one exception to this rule, and that is when both parents possess the elemental type. In this case, elemental can contribute both itself and its split colors at the same time.
- Although the elemental type can split into Blue, Green, Yellow, and Red for breeding purposes, it still only counts as one type. This is important when considering the number of types for type-amount-dependent dragons such as the Diamond Dragon. Breeding a Water Dragon with a Moss Dragon only counts as three types: Elemental, Blue, and Green.
- The Moss Dragon's design is based upon the Wizard Dragon's, although there are differences between the two.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.