Mythic Dragon Information
|Lv. 1||174||Lv. 10||783|
|Lv. 2||207||Lv. 11||922|
|Lv. 3||236||Lv. 12||948|
|Lv. 4||334||Lv. 13||974|
|Lv. 5||381||Lv. 14||1000|
|Lv. 6||421||Lv. 15||1,087|
|Lv. 7||546||LEVEL CAP|
|Total Food Required for Next Level|
|Lv. 1||Lv. 2||Lv. 3||Lv. 4||Lv. 5||Lv. 6||Lv. 7||Lv. 8|
|Lv. 9||Lv. 10||Lv. 11||Lv. 12||Lv. 13||Lv. 14||Lv. 15|
The Mythic Dragon is obtainable:
- By purchase at the market for 600 .
- By purchase as a Limited Time Value Pack.
- By breeding a dragon that provides the Red type with a dragon that provides the Yellow type. Missing requirements cannot be fulfilled by the splitting of minor types; parents must have the originally required types without splitting.
- By breeding two pure Mythic type dragons together (Mythic and Atlas).
- As a random single type result of breeding two pure Diamond type dragons together (Diamond and Infinity). This pairing may result in any currently available pure dragon of the Red, Green, Yellow, Blue, Purple, White, Pink, Black, Mythic, Cosmic, Fairytale, Stone, Dino, Rainbow, Gemstone, Zodiac, Tropic, Royal, Metal, Olympus or Diamond type. Single type dragons that are not valid offspring, such as the Ninja or Gilded dragons, cannot emerge from this pairing.
- By breeding two parents that collectively contribute only the Mythic and Diamond types.
- DISCLAIMER: When attempting to breed the Mythic Dragon, you may get other offspring instead. Check the Breeding Calculator to view all of the possible results of combining a particular pair of parents.
The Mythic Dragon has special behavior when it is used as a breeding parent. Unlike dragons with only basic types, it will obey the following rules:
- When the Mythic type is alone in the pool, it will add pure dragons of its component types (Red and Yellow) to the list of possible outcomes, but it will not split into its component types. When Mythic is included in the pool along with one or more other types, the Mythic type can split into Red and Yellow. However, if it is split, then Mythic is no longer in the pool for the duration. Thus, the presence of Mythic in a pool will either add the Mythic type if it does not split or the Red and Yellow types if it does split. There is one exception to this rule, and that is when both parents possess the Mythic type. In this case, Mythic can contribute both itself and its split colors at the same time.
- Although the Mythic type can split into Red and Yellow for breeding purposes, it still only counts as one type. This is important when considering the number of types for type-amount-dependent dragons such as the Diamond Dragon. Breeding a Mythic Dragon with an Island Dragon only counts as three types: Mythic, Green, and Blue.
- The Mythic Dragon is currently the 4th non-diamond-type single type dragon that can be bred without using basic dragons. Ex: Breeding a Wild Dragon with an Genie Dragon can result in a Mythic Dragon because the correct types are present.
- The Mythic Dragon's design is based upon the Gold Dragon's, although there are differences between the two.
- The Mythic Dragon is the first single type dragon to be named after its basic type.
- The Mythic Dragon's dislike of the red color comes from the common misconception that bulls get angered when exposed to the said color.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.