Nebula Dragon Information Edit
Baby - Juvenile - Adult - Epic - Egg
Nebula Dragons float through the cosmos with a curious penchant for finding trouble. It seems one can't stick its nose anywhere without unearthing some new galactic catastrophe that they have to contain. They use their enchanted bodies to collect stray star storms, rogue planets, and noxious nebulae and they incorporate them into their own bodies. Each one is a unique warden of the most beautiful, and most dangerous phenomenon in the galaxy.
|Rarity: Ultra Rare|
Habitat: Cosmic Expanse, Red Rocks, Purple Gardens
Available at: Level 17
Buying Price: 1,400
Selling Price: 100
Incubation: 20 hours
Exp Gained: 780
Coin Amounts Edit
|Lv. 1||280||Lv. 10|
|Lv. 2||Lv. 11|
|Lv. 3||Lv. 12|
|Lv. 4||Lv. 13|
|Lv. 5||Lv. 14|
|Lv. 6||Lv. 15|
|Lv. 7||LEVEL CAP|
Food Costs Edit
|Total Food Required for Next Level|
|Lv. 1||Lv. 2||Lv. 3||Lv. 4||Lv. 5||Lv. 6||Lv. 7||Lv. 8|
|Lv. 9||Lv. 10||Lv. 11||Lv. 12||Lv. 13||Lv. 14||Lv. 15|
The Nebula Dragon is obtainable:
- For a limited time during an unspecified window of availability.
- By purchase at the market for 1,400 .
- After earning 7,400 Cosmic Hearts during the Cosmic Flair World Event.
- Note: You cannot acquire the Nebula Dragon through breeding.
The Nebula Dragon has special behavior when it is used as a breeding parent. Unlike dragons with only basic types, it will obey the following rules:
- When the Cosmic type is alone in the pool, it will add pure dragons of its component types (Yellow and Purple) to the list of possible outcomes, but it will not split into its component types. When Cosmic is included in the pool along with one or more other types, the Cosmic type can split into Yellow and Purple. However, if it is split, then Cosmic is no longer in the pool for the duration. Thus, the presence of Cosmic in a pool will either add the Cosmic type if it does not split or the Yellow and Purple types if it does split. There is one exception to this rule, and that is when both parents possess the Cosmic type. In this case, Cosmic can contribute both itself and its split colors at the same time.
- Although the Cosmic type can split into Yellow and Purple for breeding purposes, it still only counts as one type. This is important when considering the number of types for type-amount-dependent dragons such as the Diamond Dragon. Breeding a Fire Dragon with a Nebula Dragon only counts as three types: Cosmic, Red and Purple.