Neo Black Dragon Information
Baby - Juvenile - Adult - Epic - Egg
A new generation of dragons has appeared on the Isles and the Neo Black Dragon is one of them! This dragon is rock steady in its determination, ready to plow through any obstacle placed in its way. With its solid foundation and values, the Neo Red fully embodies what it means to be a black type dragon.
Habitat: Black Sands
Available at: Level 23
Buying Price: 1,500
Selling Price: 100
Incubation: 5 hours
Exp Gained: 1,740
|Lv. 1||300||Lv. 10||1,410|
|Lv. 2||600||Lv. 11||1,485|
|Lv. 3||750||Lv. 12||1,530|
|Lv. 4||900||Lv. 13||1,560|
|Lv. 5||989||Lv. 14||1,590|
|Lv. 6||1,079||Lv. 15||1,635|
|Lv. 7||1,140||LEVEL CAP|
|Total Food Required for Next Level|
|Lv. 1||Lv. 2||Lv. 3||Lv. 4||Lv. 5||Lv. 6||Lv. 7||Lv. 8|
|Lv. 9||Lv. 10||Lv. 11||Lv. 12||Lv. 13||Lv. 14||Lv. 15|
The Neo Black Dragon is obtainable:
- By purchase at the market for 1,500 .
- By crafting in the Ticket Temple after collecting 95 Adventure Tickets from the Bingo Adventure Leagues.
- Note: You cannot acquire the Neo Black Dragon through breeding.
The Neo Black Dragon has special behavior when it is used as a breeding parent. Unlike dragons with only basic types, it will obey the following rules:
- When the Black type is alone in the pool, it will add pure dragons of its component types (Blue and Purple) to the list of possible outcomes, but it will not split into its component types. When Black is included in the pool along with one or more other types, the Black type can split into Blue and Purple. However, if it is split, then Black is no longer in the pool for the duration. Thus, the presence of Black in a pool will either add the Black type if it does not split or the Blue and Purple types if it does split. There is one exception to this rule, and that is when both parents possess the Black type. In this case, Black can contribute both itself and its split colors at the same time.
- Although the Black type can split into Blue and Purple for breeding purposes, it still only counts as one type. This is important when considering the number of types for type-amount-dependent dragons such as the Diamond Dragon. Breeding a Neo Black Dragon with a Fairy Dragon only counts as three types: Black, Green, and Yellow.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.