Neo Black Pearl Dragon Information
Baby - Juvenile - Adult - Epic - Egg
The Neo Black Pearl Dragon forms its beautiful namesake by collecting sand and creating the dark pearls you see. Each one can fetch a high price at certain markets, but most Caretakers like to keep them on their dragons.
|Rarity: Super Rare|
Habitat: Black Sands, White Meadow, Purple Gardens
Available at: Level 17
Buying Price: 1,000
Selling Price: 100
Incubation: 7 hours
Exp Gained: 975
|Lv. 1||200||Lv. 10||900|
|Lv. 2||238||Lv. 11||1,060|
|Lv. 3||272||Lv. 12||1,089|
|Lv. 4||383||Lv. 13||1,119|
|Lv. 5||438||Lv. 14||1,150|
|Lv. 6||484||Lv. 15||1,250|
|Lv. 7||628||LEVEL CAP|
|Total Food Required for Next Level|
|Lv. 1||Lv. 2||Lv. 3||Lv. 4||Lv. 5||Lv. 6||Lv. 7||Lv. 8|
|Lv. 9||Lv. 10||Lv. 11||Lv. 12||Lv. 13||Lv. 14||Lv. 15|
The Neo Black Pearl Dragon is obtainable:
- For a limited time during an unspecified window of availability.
- By purchase at the market for 1,000 .
- By earning 7,200 leaderboard points during the Best Party Leaderboard Event.
- Note: You cannot acquire the Neo Black Pearl Dragon through breeding.
The Neo Black Pearl Dragon has special behavior when it is used as a breeding parent. Unlike dragons with only basic types, it will obey the following rules:
- When the Black type is alone in the pool, it will add pure dragons of its component types (Blue and Purple) to the list of possible outcomes, but it will not split into its component types. When Black is included in the pool along with one or more other types, the Black type can split into Blue and Purple. However, if it is split, then Black is no longer in the pool for the duration. Thus, the presence of Black in a pool will either add the Black type if it does not split or the Blue and Purple types if it does split. There is one exception to this rule, and that is when both parents possess the Black type. In this case, Black can contribute both itself and its split colors at the same time.
- Although the Black type can split into Blue and Purple for breeding purposes, it still only counts as one type. This is important when considering the number of types for type-amount-dependent dragons such as the Diamond Dragon. Breeding a Neo Black Pearl Dragon with a Night Dragon only counts as three types: Black, White, and Purple.
- The Neo Black Pearl Dragon's design is based upon the Life Dragon's, although there are differences between the two.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.