Neo Chromatic Dragon Information
Baby - Juvenile - Adult - Epic - Egg
Neo Chromatic Dragons flash their fabulous wings around as if they were prized pieces of jewelry to be bragged about. They flaunt their colors like there is no tomorrow. Nobody knows why they do this, but it is quite a sight to see!
|Rarity: Ultra Rare|
Habitat: Rainbow Road, Green Grove
Available at: Level 17
Buying Price: 1,400
Selling Price: 100
Incubation: 20 hours
Exp Gained: 435
|Lv. 1||280||Lv. 10||2,240|
|Lv. 2||448||Lv. 11||2,464|
|Lv. 3||587||Lv. 12||2,604|
|Lv. 4||840||Lv. 13||2,674|
|Lv. 5||1,092||Lv. 14||2,744|
|Lv. 6||1,344||Lv. 15||2,968|
|Lv. 7||1,595||LEVEL CAP|
|Total Food Required for Next Level|
|Lv. 1||Lv. 2||Lv. 3||Lv. 4||Lv. 5||Lv. 6||Lv. 7||Lv. 8|
|Lv. 9||Lv. 10||Lv. 11||Lv. 12||Lv. 13||Lv. 14||Lv. 15|
The Neo Chromatic Dragon is obtainable:
- For a limited time during an unspecified window of availability.
- By purchase at the market for 1,400 .
- After earning 7,400 Wild Hearts during the Flashy Metals World Event.
- Note: You cannot acquire the Neo Chromatic Dragon through breeding.
The Neo Chromatic Dragon has special behavior when it is used as a breeding parent. Unlike dragons with only basic types, it will obey the following rules:
- When the Rainbow type is alone in the pool, it will add pure dragons of its component types (Yellow and Blue) to the list of possible outcomes, but it will not split into its component types. When Rainbow is included in the pool along with one or more other types, the Rainbow type can split into Yellow and Blue. However, if it is split, then Rainbow is no longer in the pool for the duration. Thus, the presence of Rainbow in a pool will either add the Rainbow type if it does not split or the Yellow and Blue types if it does split. There is one exception to this rule, and that is when both parents possess the Rainbow type. In this case, Rainbow can contribute both itself and its split colors at the same time.
- Although the Rainbow type can split into Yellow and Blue for breeding purposes, it still only counts as one type. This is important when considering the number of types for type-amount-dependent dragons such as the Diamond Dragon. Breeding a Water Dragon with a Neo Chromatic Dragon only counts as three types: Rainbow, Green and Blue.
- The Neo Chromatic Dragon's design is based upon the Forest Dragon's, although there are differences between the two.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.