Neo Diamond Dragon Information
Baby - Juvenile - Adult - Epic - Egg
A new generation of dragons has appeared on the Isles and the Neo Diamond Dragon is one of them! This dragon is a pure of heart as a dragon can be. With set of values harden over time, the Neo Diamond fully embodies what it means to be a diamond type dragon.
|Rarity: Ultra Rare|
Habitat: Diamond Fields
Available at: Level 16
Buying Price: 2,000
Selling Price: 100
Incubation: 28 hours
Exp Gained: 375
|Lv. 1||400||Lv. 10||3,200|
|Lv. 2||640||Lv. 11||3,520|
|Lv. 3||840||Lv. 12||3,720|
|Lv. 4||1,200||Lv. 13||3,820|
|Lv. 5||1,560||Lv. 14||3,920|
|Lv. 6||1,920||Lv. 15||4,240|
|Lv. 7||2,280||LEVEL CAP|
|Total Food Required for Next Level|
|Lv. 1||Lv. 2||Lv. 3||Lv. 4||Lv. 5||Lv. 6||Lv. 7||Lv. 8|
|Lv. 9||Lv. 10||Lv. 11||Lv. 12||Lv. 13||Lv. 14||Lv. 15|
The Neo Diamond Dragon is obtainable:
- By purchase at the market for 2,000 .
- By crafting in the Ticket Temple after collecting 125 Adventure Tickets from the Bingo Adventure Leagues.
- Note: You cannot acquire the Neo Diamond Dragon through breeding.
The Neo Diamond Dragon has special behavior when it is used as a breeding parent. Unlike dragons with only basic types, it will obey the following rules:
- When Diamond is the only type present in a breeding pair, you can get any single-type dragon as a result except for those that cannot be offspring (ex: Hammerhead or Lotus).
- When a breeding pair contains a total of two types - Diamond and a minor type (Pink, Black, Mythic, Cosmic, Fairytale, Stone, Dino, Rainbow, Gemstone, Zodiac, Tropic, Royal, Champion, and Metal) - you can get the following:
- A pure dragon of that type (ex: Cosmic Dragon for the Cosmic type)
- A pure dragon of its component types (ex: Fire and Light for the Pink type, which is made up of Red and White)
- Any currently available hybrid that can be bred using those two parents, with or without the minor type splitting (There are many possibilities for an individual pair; check the Breeding Calculator to see them)
- When a breeding pair contains a total of two types - Diamond and a non-minor type - you can get any breedable pure dragon of that type or any corresponding Diamond hybrid that is currently available.
- When a breeding pair contains Diamond and at least two other different types, Diamond is then treated as its own type under normal rules and any possible offspring using that pair of parents can emerge. To check the list of possible dragons using a particular pair of parents, use the Breeding Calculator.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.