Neo Goblin Dragon Information
Baby - Juvenile - Adult - Epic - Egg
Neo Goblins are a new breed of Goblin Dragon. Their are significantly slimmer than their counterparts, allowing them to sneak into smaller areas where they can lay their tricky traps!
Habitat: Purple Gardens, Red Rocks
Available at: Level 10
Buying Price: 800
Selling Price: 100
Breeding & Incubation: 18 hours
Exp Gained: 375
|Lv. 1||160||Lv. 10||720|
|Lv. 2||190||Lv. 11||848|
|Lv. 3||217||Lv. 12||871|
|Lv. 4||307||Lv. 13||896|
|Lv. 5||350||Lv. 14||920|
|Lv. 6||387||Lv. 15||1000|
|Lv. 7||502||LEVEL CAP|
|Total Food Required for Next Level|
|Lv. 1||Lv. 2||Lv. 3||Lv. 4||Lv. 5||Lv. 6||Lv. 7||Lv. 8|
|Lv. 9||Lv. 10||Lv. 11||Lv. 12||Lv. 13||Lv. 14||Lv. 15|
The Neo Goblin Dragon is obtainable:
- For a limited time during an unspecified window of availability.
- By purchase at the market for 800 .
- By breeding two dragons that collectively contribute Purple and REd to the type pool. If a parent has the appropriate minor types, missing requirements may also be added to the pool, even if neither parent has the originally required types. Minor types that have been split from other minor types can also contribute their component types to the type pool.
- DISCLAIMER: When attempting to breed the Neo Goblin Dragon, you may get other offspring instead. Check the Breeding Calculator to view all of the possible results of combining a particular pair of parents.
- The Neo Goblin Dragon's design is based upon the Mist Dragon's, although there are differences between the two dragons.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.