Neo Ophiuchus Dragon Information
Baby - Juvenile - Adult - Epic - Egg
The last of the zodiac to some, an obscure outsider to most - New Ophiuchus Dragons are the serpentine outcasts of zodiac-kind. What they offer is something no other dragon can: relief from life's troubles and an end to the struggles of mundane life!
|Rarity: Ultra Rare|
Habitat: Zodiac Zone, Diamond Fields
Available at: Level 40
Buying Price: 1,800
Selling Price: 100
Breeding & Incubation: 19 hours
Exp Gained: 3,000
|Lv. 1||360||Lv. 10||2,880|
|Lv. 2||576||Lv. 11||3,168|
|Lv. 3||755||Lv. 12||3,348|
|Lv. 4||1,080||Lv. 13||3,438|
|Lv. 5||1,404||Lv. 14||3,528|
|Lv. 6||1,728||Lv. 15||3,816|
|Lv. 7||2,051||LEVEL CAP|
|Total Food Required for Next Level|
|Lv. 1||Lv. 2||Lv. 3||Lv. 4||Lv. 5||Lv. 6||Lv. 7||Lv. 8|
|Lv. 9||Lv. 10||Lv. 11||Lv. 12||Lv. 13||Lv. 14||Lv. 15|
The Neo Ophiuchus Dragon is obtainable:
- For a limited time during an unspecified window of availability.
- By purchase at the market for 1,800 .
- By breeding a dragon that provides the Black type with a dragon that provides the Green type. Missing requirements cannot be fulfilled by the splitting of minor types; parents must have the originally required types without splitting.
- DISCLAIMER: When attempting to breed the Neo Ophiuchus Dragon, you may get other offspring instead. Check the Breeding Calculator to view all of the possible results of combining a particular pair of parents.
The Neo Ophiuchus Dragon has special behavior when it is used as a breeding parent. Unlike dragons with only basic types, it will obey the following rules:
- When the Zodiac type is alone in the pool, it will add pure dragons of its component types (Yellow and Black) to the list of possible outcomes, but it will not split into its component types. When Zodiac is included in the pool along with one or more other types, the Zodiac type can split into Yellow and Black. However, if it is split, then Zodiac is no longer in the pool for the duration. Thus, the presence of Zodiac in a pool will either add the Zodiac type if it does not split or the Yellow and Black types if it does split. There is one exception to this rule, and that is when both parents possess the Zodiac type. In this case, Zodiac can contribute both itself and its split colors at the same time.
- When the Zodiac type splits, any minor types within its components can also split. (True for Black).
- Although the Zodiac type can split into Yellow and Black for breeding purposes, it still only counts as one type. This is important when considering the number of types for type-amount-dependent dragons such as the Diamond Dragon. Breeding a Neo Ophiuchus Dragon with a Magic Dragon only counts as three types: Zodiac, Diamond, and Purple.
- When a breeding pair contains a total of two types - Diamond and a minor type (Pink, Black, Mythic, Cosmic, Fairytale, Stone, Dino, Rainbow, Gemstone, Zodiac, Tropic, Royal, Champion, and Metal) - you can get the following:
- A pure dragon of that type (ex: Cosmic Dragon for the Cosmic type)
- A pure dragon of its component types (ex: Fire and Light for the Pink type, which is made up of Red and White)
- Any currently available hybrid that can be bred using those two parents, with or without the minor type splitting (There are many possibilities for an individual pair; check the Breeding Calculator to see them)
- When a breeding pair contains Diamond and at least two other different types, Diamond is then treated as its own type under normal rules and any possible offspring using that pair of parents can emerge. To check the list of possible dragons using a particular pair of parents, use the Breeding Calculator.
- The Neo Ophiuchus Dragon's design is based upon the Valentine Dragon's, although there are differences between the two.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.