Neo Pansy Dragon Information
Baby - Juvenile - Adult - Epic - Egg
Neo Pansy Dragons are actually quite courageous despite their names. They do come off as subtle and soft, but their hearts beat proud and strong.
|Rarity: Super Rare|
Habitat: Blossom Cycle, Blue Lagoon
Available at: Level 17
Buying Price: 800
Selling Price: 100
Incubation: 14 hours
Exp Gained: 780
|Lv. 1||160||Lv. 10||720|
|Lv. 2||190||Lv. 11||848|
|Lv. 3||217||Lv. 12||871|
|Lv. 4||307||Lv. 13||896|
|Lv. 5||350||Lv. 14||920|
|Lv. 6||387||Lv. 15||1000|
|Lv. 7||502||LEVEL CAP|
|Total Food Required for Next Level|
|Lv. 1||Lv. 2||Lv. 3||Lv. 4||Lv. 5||Lv. 6||Lv. 7||Lv. 8|
|Lv. 9||Lv. 10||Lv. 11||Lv. 12||Lv. 13||Lv. 14||Lv. 15|
The Neo Pansy Dragon is obtainable:
- For a limited time during an unspecified window of availability.
- By purchase at the market for 800 .
- After earning 1,800 Sweet Succulent during the Final Blossom World Event.
- Note: You cannot acquire the Neo Pansy Dragon through breeding.
The Neo Pansy Dragon has special behavior when it is used as a breeding parent. Unlike dragons with only basic types, it will obey the following rules:
- When the Flower type is alone in the pool, it will add pure dragons of its component types (Yellow, Green, and Red) to the list of possible outcomes, but it will not split into its component types. When Flower is included in the pool along with one or more other types, the Flower type can split into Yellow, Green, and Red. However, if it is split, then Flower is no longer in the pool for the duration. Thus, the presence of Flower in a pool will either add the Flower type if it does not split or the Yellow, Green, and Red types if it does split. There is one exception to this rule, and that is when both parents possess the Flower type. In this case, Flower can contribute both itself and its split colors at the same time.
- Although the Flower type can split into Yellow, Green, and Red for breeding purposes, it still only counts as one type. This is important when considering the number of types for type-amount-dependent dragons such as the Diamond Dragon. Breeding a Neo Pansy Dragon with a Forest Dragon only counts as three types: Flower, Blue, and Green.
- The Neo Pansy Dragon's design is based upon the Wild Dragon's, although there are differences between the two.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.