Neo Pisces Dragon Information
Baby - Juvenile - Adult - Epic - Egg
Neo Pisces Dragons watch over caretakers born between the 19th of February and the 20th of March. These creatures have an otherworldly ability to tap into other's emotions, becoming incredibly empathetic dragons. They also seem to have a six sense for the occurrences of the world around them that make for phenomenal friendships.
|Rarity: Ultra Rare|
Habitat: Zodiac Zone, Blue Lagoon
Available at: Level 40
Buying Price: 1,200
Selling Price: 100
Breeding & Incubation: 30 hours
Exp Gained: 3,000
|Lv. 1||240||Lv. 10||1,920|
|Lv. 2||384||Lv. 11||2,112|
|Lv. 3||503||Lv. 12||2,232|
|Lv. 4||720||Lv. 13||2,292|
|Lv. 5||936||Lv. 14||2,352|
|Lv. 6||1,152||Lv. 15||2,544|
|Lv. 7||1,367||LEVEL CAP|
|Total Food Required for Next Level|
|Lv. 1||Lv. 2||Lv. 3||Lv. 4||Lv. 5||Lv. 6||Lv. 7||Lv. 8|
|Lv. 9||Lv. 10||Lv. 11||Lv. 12||Lv. 13||Lv. 14||Lv. 15|
The Neo Pisces Dragon is obtainable:
- For a limited time during an unspecified window of availability.
- By purchase at the market for 1,200 .
- By breeding a dragon that provides the Purple type with a dragon that provides the Blue type. Missing requirements cannot be fulfilled by the splitting of minor types; parents must have the originally required types without splitting.
- DISCLAIMER: When attempting to breed the Neo Pisces Dragon, you may get other offspring instead. Check the Breeding Calculator to view all of the possible results of combining a particular pair of parents.
The Neo Pisces Dragon has special behavior when it is used as a breeding parent. Unlike dragons with only basic types, it will obey the following rules:
- When the Zodiac type is alone in the pool, it will add pure dragons of its component types (Yellow and Black) to the list of possible outcomes, but it will not split into its component types. When Zodiac is included in the pool along with one or more other types, the Zodiac type can split into Yellow and Black. However, if it is split, then Zodiac is no longer in the pool for the duration. Thus, the presence of Zodiac in a pool will either add the Zodiac type if it does not split or the Yellow and Black types if it does split. There is one exception to this rule, and that is when both parents possess the Zodiac type. In this case, Zodiac can contribute both itself and its split colors at the same time.
- When the Zodiac type splits, any minor types within its components can also split. (True for Black).
- Although the Zodiac type can split into Yellow and Black for breeding purposes, it still only counts as one type. This is important when considering the number of types for type-amount-dependent dragons such as the Diamond Dragon. Breeding a Neo Pisces Dragon with a Forest Dragon only counts as three types: Zodiac, Green, and Blue.
- The Neo Pisces Dragon's design is based upon the Wizard Dragon's, although there are differences between the two.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.