Neo Sagittarius Dragon Information
Baby - Juvenile - Adult - Epic - Egg
Striding with a determination unseen under most stars, the Neo Sagittarius Dragon travels with a blind confidence that is both amazing and alarming. While they are prone to mistakes brought on by their bravado and courage, their achievements are nothing of laugh at. They will have dozens of stories of their magnificent feats, and each one is more exciting than the last!
|Rarity: Ultra Rare|
Habitat: Zodiac Zone, Red Rocks
Available at: Level 40
Buying Price: 1,200
Selling Price: 100
Breeding & Incubation: 12 hours
Exp Gained: 3,000
|Lv. 1||240||Lv. 10|
|Lv. 2||Lv. 11|
|Lv. 3||Lv. 12|
|Lv. 4||Lv. 13|
|Lv. 5||Lv. 14|
|Lv. 6||Lv. 15|
|Lv. 7||LEVEL CAP|
|Total Food Required for Next Level|
|Lv. 1||Lv. 2||Lv. 3||Lv. 4||Lv. 5||Lv. 6||Lv. 7||Lv. 8|
|Lv. 9||Lv. 10||Lv. 11||Lv. 12||Lv. 13||Lv. 14||Lv. 15|
The Neo Sagittarius Dragon is obtainable:
- For a limited time during an unspecified window of availability.
- By purchase at the market for 1,200 .
- By breeding a dragon that provides the Black type with a dragon that provides the Red type. Missing requirements cannot be fulfilled by the splitting of minor types; parents must have the originally required types without splitting.
- DISCLAIMER: When attempting to breed the Neo Sagittarius Dragon, you may get other offspring instead. Check the Breeding Calculator to view all of the possible results of combining a particular pair of parents.
The Neo Sagittarius Dragon has special behavior when it is used as a breeding parent. Unlike dragons with only basic types, it will obey the following rules:
- When the Zodiac type is alone in the pool, it will add pure dragons of its component types (Yellow and Black) to the list of possible outcomes, but it will not split into its component types. When Zodiac is included in the pool along with one or more other types, the Zodiac type can split into Yellow and Black. However, if it is split, then Zodiac is no longer in the pool for the duration. Thus, the presence of Zodiac in a pool will either add the Zodiac type if it does not split or the Yellow and Black types if it does split. There is one exception to this rule, and that is when both parents possess the Zodiac type. In this case, Zodiac can contribute both itself and its split colors at the same time.
- When the Zodiac type splits, any minor types within its components can also split. (True for Black).
- Although the Zodiac type can split into Yellow and Black for breeding purposes, it still only counts as one type. This is important when considering the number of types for type-amount-dependent dragons such as the Diamond Dragon. Breeding a Forest Dragon with a Neo Sagittarius Dragon only counts as three types: Zodiac, Red, and Green.
- The Neo Sagittarius Dragon's design is based upon the Sky Giant Dragon's, although there are differences between the two.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.