Neo Taurus Dragon Information
Baby - Juvenile - Adult - Epic - Egg
Neo Taurus Dragons watch over caretakers born between the 20th of April and the 21st of May. They are steadfast if not stubborn allies in the adventures of life. Lovers of practicality and reliability, the Neo Taurus Dragons will always make solid friends.
|Rarity: Ultra Rare|
Habitat: Zodiac Zone, Yellow Plateau
Available at: Level 40
Buying Price: 1,200
Selling Price: 100
Breeding & Incubation: 16 hours
Exp Gained: 3,000
|Lv. 1||240||Lv. 10||1,920|
|Lv. 2||384||Lv. 11||2,112|
|Lv. 3||503||Lv. 12||2,232|
|Lv. 4||720||Lv. 13||2,292|
|Lv. 5||936||Lv. 14||2,352|
|Lv. 6||1,152||Lv. 15||2,544|
|Lv. 7||1,367||LEVEL CAP|
|Total Food Required for Next Level|
|Lv. 1||Lv. 2||Lv. 3||Lv. 4||Lv. 5||Lv. 6||Lv. 7||Lv. 8|
|Lv. 9||Lv. 10||Lv. 11||Lv. 12||Lv. 13||Lv. 14||Lv. 15|
The Neo Taurus Dragon is obtainable:
- For a limited time during an unspecified window of availability.
- By purchase at the market for 1,200 .
- By breeding a dragon that provides the Black type with a dragon that provides the Yellow type. Missing requirements cannot be fulfilled by the splitting of minor types; parents must have the originally required types without splitting.
- DISCLAIMER: When attempting to breed the Neo Taurus Dragon, you may get other offspring instead. Check the Breeding Calculator to view all of the possible results of combining a particular pair of parents.
The Neo Taurus Dragon has special behavior when it is used as a breeding parent. Unlike dragons with only basic types, it will obey the following rules:
- When the Zodiac type is alone in the pool, it will add pure dragons of its component types (Yellow and Black) to the list of possible outcomes, but it will not split into its component types. When Zodiac is included in the pool along with one or more other types, the Zodiac type can split into Yellow and Black. However, if it is split, then Zodiac is no longer in the pool for the duration. Thus, the presence of Zodiac in a pool will either add the Zodiac type if it does not split or the Yellow and Black types if it does split. There is one exception to this rule, and that is when both parents possess the Zodiac type. In this case, Zodiac can contribute both itself and its split colors at the same time.
- When the Zodiac type splits, any minor types within its components can also split. (True for Black).
- Although the Zodiac type can split into Yellow and Black for breeding purposes, it still only counts as one type. This is important when considering the number of types for type-amount-dependent dragons such as the Diamond Dragon. Breeding a Neo Taurus Dragon with a Forest Dragon only counts as three types: Zodiac, Green, and Yellow.
- The Neo Taurus Dragon's design is based upon the Celestial Dragon's, although there are differences between the two.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.