Neo Turquoise Dragon Information
Baby - Juvenile - Adult - Epic - Egg
Neo Turquoise Dragons have been favored by caretakers new and old for as long as the records tell. They splendid hue, somewhere between green and blue, is found to be soothing to the eyes and calming to the soul.
Habitat: Gemstone Prairie, Blue Lagoon, Green Grove
Available at: Level 8
Buying Price: 500
Selling Price: 100
Breeding & Incubation: 13 hours
Exp Gained: 255
|Lv. 1||100||Lv. 10|
|Lv. 2||Lv. 11|
|Lv. 3||Lv. 12|
|Lv. 4||Lv. 13|
|Lv. 5||Lv. 14|
|Lv. 6||Lv. 15|
|Lv. 7||LEVEL CAP|
|Total Food Required for Next Level|
|Lv. 1||Lv. 2||Lv. 3||Lv. 4||Lv. 5||Lv. 6||Lv. 7||Lv. 8|
|Lv. 9||Lv. 10||Lv. 11||Lv. 12||Lv. 13||Lv. 14||Lv. 15|
The Neo Turquoise Dragon is obtainable:
- For a limited time during an unspecified window of availability.
- By purchase at the market for 500 .
- By breeding a dragon that provides the Blue type with a dragon that provides the Green type. Missing requirements cannot be fulfilled by the splitting of minor types; parents must have the originally required types without splitting.
- DISCLAIMER: When attempting to breed the Neo Turquoise Dragon, you may get other offspring instead. Check the Breeding Calculator to view all of the possible results of combining a particular pair of parents.
The Neo Turquoise Dragon has special behavior when it is used as a breeding parent. Unlike dragons with only basic types, it will obey the following rules:
- When the Gemstone type is alone in the pool, it will add pure dragons of its component types (Green and Blue) to the list of possible outcomes, but it will not split into its component types. When Gemstone is included in the pool along with one or more other types, the Gemstone type can split into Green and Blue. However, if it is split, then Gemstone is no longer in the pool for the duration. Thus, the presence of Gemstone in a pool will either add the Gemstone type if it does not split or the Green and Blue types if it does split. There is one exception to this rule, and that is when both parents possess the Gemstone type. In this case, Gemstone can contribute both itself and its split colors at the same time.
- Although the Gemstone type can split into Green and Blue for breeding purposes, it still only counts as one type. This is important when considering the number of types for type-amount-dependent dragons such as the Diamond Dragon. Breeding a Neo Turquoise Dragon with a Forest Dragon only counts as three types: Gemstone, Blue, and Green.
- The Neo Turquoise Dragon's design is based upon the Diamond Dragon's, although there are differences between the two.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.