Neo Witch Dragon Information
Baby - Juvenile - Adult - Epic - Egg
The Neo Witch is a new-age spellcaster who has learned her skills from the best before her. This Halloween is her turn, and she's going to take to the skies and show the Isles what the bewitching hour is all about!
|Rarity: Super Rare|
Habitat: Boneyard, Purple Gardens, Green Grove
Available at: Level 17
Buying Price: 1,200
Selling Price: 100
Incubation: 28 hours
Exp Gained: 780
|Lv. 1||240||Lv. 10||1,080|
|Lv. 2||285||Lv. 11||1,272|
|Lv. 3||326||Lv. 12||1,307|
|Lv. 4||460||Lv. 13||1,343|
|Lv. 5||525||Lv. 14||1,380|
|Lv. 6||580||Lv. 15||1,500|
|Lv. 7||753||LEVEL CAP|
|Total Food Required for Next Level|
|Lv. 1||Lv. 2||Lv. 3||Lv. 4||Lv. 5||Lv. 6||Lv. 7||Lv. 8|
|Lv. 9||Lv. 10||Lv. 11||Lv. 12||Lv. 13||Lv. 14||Lv. 15|
The Neo Witch Dragon is obtainable:
- For a limited time during an unspecified window of availability.
- By purchase at the market for 1,200 .
- By earning 6,000 leaderboard points during the Eerie Dearies Leaderboard Event.
- Note: You cannot acquire the Neo Witch Dragon through breeding.
The Neo Witch Dragon has special behavior when it is used as a breeding parent. Unlike dragons with only basic types, it will obey the following rules:
- When the Spooky type is alone in the pool, it will add pure dragons of its component types (Black, Purple, and Yellow) to the list of possible outcomes, but it will not split into its component types. When Spooky is included in the pool along with one or more other types, the Spooky type can split into Black, Purple, and Yellow. However, if it is split, then Spooky is no longer in the pool for the duration. Thus, the presence of Spooky in a pool will either add the Spooky type if it does not split or the Black, Purple, and Yellow types if it does split. There is one exception to this rule, and that is when both parents possess the Spooky type. In this case, Spooky can contribute both itself and its split colors at the same time.
- Although the Spooky type can split into Black, Purple, and Yellow for breeding purposes, it still only counts as one type. This is important when considering the number of types for type-amount-dependent dragons such as the Diamond Dragon. Breeding a Neo Witch Dragon with a Forest Dragon only counts as three types: Green, Spooky, and Purple.
- The Neo Witch Dragon's design is based upon the Fairy Dragon's, although there are differences between the two.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.