Nevermore Dragon Information
Baby - Juvenile - Adult - Epic - Egg
Once upon a midnight dreary, dragons dreamt, sweet and clearly, while many small and large began to snore - a hatchling wandered instead of napping, suddenly there came some flapping, as if someone was gently clapping, clapping loud as a roar. "It's just a dream" said the hatchling, only that, or a Nevermore.
|Rarity: Ultra Rare|
Habitat: Boneyard, Purple Gardens
Available at: Level 32
Buying Price: 4,000
Selling Price: 100
Incubation: 18 hours
Exp Gained: 780
|Lv. 1||800||Lv. 10|
|Lv. 2||Lv. 11|
|Lv. 3||Lv. 12|
|Lv. 4||Lv. 13|
|Lv. 5||Lv. 14|
|Lv. 6||Lv. 15|
|Lv. 7||LEVEL CAP|
|Total Food Required for Next Level|
|Lv. 1||Lv. 2||Lv. 3||Lv. 4||Lv. 5||Lv. 6||Lv. 7||Lv. 8|
|Lv. 9||Lv. 10||Lv. 11||Lv. 12||Lv. 13||Lv. 14||Lv. 15|
The Nevermore Dragon is obtainable:
- For a limited time during an unspecified window of availability.
- By purchase at the market for 4,000 .
- By crafting using the Spell Shop. You must have 20,000 Grand Cubes.
- Note: You cannot acquire the Nevermore Dragon through breeding.
The Nevermore Dragon has special behavior when it is used as a breeding parent. Unlike dragons with only basic types, it will obey the following rules:
- When the Spooky type is alone in the pool, it will add pure dragons of its component types (Black, Purple, and Yellow) to the list of possible outcomes, but it will not split into its component types. When Spooky is included in the pool along with one or more other types, the Spooky type can split into Black, Purple, and Yellow. However, if it is split, then Spooky is no longer in the pool for the duration. Thus, the presence of Spooky in a pool will either add the Spooky type if it does not split or the Black, Purple, and Yellow types if it does split. There is one exception to this rule, and that is when both parents possess the Spooky type. In this case, Spooky can contribute both itself and its split colors at the same time.
- Although the Spooky type can split into Black, Purple, and Yellow for breeding purposes, it still only counts as one type. This is important when considering the number of types for type-amount-dependent dragons such as the Diamond Dragon. Breeding a Water Dragon with a Nevermore Dragon only counts as three types: Spooky, Purple and Blue.
- The Nevermore Dragon's design is based upon the Air Dragon's, although there are differences between the two.
- The Nevermore Dragon is limited to one per account.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.