Night Light Dragon Information
Baby - Juvenile - Adult - Epic - Egg
Moonlight is magnified off the pale designs on the body of a Night Light Dragon. It does not take much to surmise their names from that point, but it should be noted that these dragons prefer to fly during the day. Their eyesight is not great in the dark!
Habitat: Fiend Pit, White Meadow
Available at: Level 15
Buying Price: 400
Selling Price: 100
Breeding & Incubation: 4 hours
Exp Gained: 780
|Lv. 1||80||Lv. 10||375|
|Lv. 2||160||Lv. 11||395|
|Lv. 3||200||Lv. 12||407|
|Lv. 4||240||Lv. 13||415|
|Lv. 5||263||Lv. 14||424|
|Lv. 6||288||Lv. 15||435|
|Lv. 7||303||LEVEL CAP|
|Total Food Required for Next Level|
|Lv. 1||Lv. 2||Lv. 3||Lv. 4||Lv. 5||Lv. 6||Lv. 7||Lv. 8|
|Lv. 9||Lv. 10||Lv. 11||Lv. 12||Lv. 13||Lv. 14||Lv. 15|
The Night Light Dragon is obtainable:
- By purchase at the market for 400 .
- By breeding two dragons that collectively contribute Dark and White to the type pool. If a parent has the appropriate minor types, missing requirements may also be added to the pool, even if neither parent has the originally required types. Minor types that have been split from other minor types can also contribute their component types to the type pool.
- By breeding a dragon that provides the Black type with a dragon that provides the White type. Missing requirements cannot be fulfilled by the splitting of minor types; parents must have the originally required types without splitting.
- By crafting in the Spell Shop with 15 Omega Crowns during the Secret Shadows Leaderboard Event.
- DISCLAIMER: When attempting to breed the Night Light Dragon, you may get other offspring instead. Check the Breeding Calculator to view all of the possible results of combining a particular pair of parents.
The Night Light Dragon has special behavior when it is used as a breeding parent. Unlike dragons with only basic types, it will obey the following rules:
- When the Dark type is alone in the pool, it will add pure dragons of its component types (Black and Red) to the list of possible outcomes, but it will not split into its component types. When Dark is included in the pool along with one or more other types, the Dark type can split into Black and Red. However, if it is split, then Dark is no longer in the pool for the duration. Thus, the presence of Dark in a pool will either add the Dark type if it does not split or the Black and Red types if it does split. There is one exception to this rule, and that is when both parents possess the Dark type. In this case, Dark can contribute both itself and its split colors at the same time.
- Although the Dark type can split into Black and Red for breeding purposes, it still only counts as one type. This is important when considering the number of types for type-amount-dependent dragons such as the Diamond Dragon. Breeding a Magic Dragon with a Night Light Dragon only counts as three types: Dark, White and Purple.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.