Noel Dragon Information
Baby - Juvenile - Adult - Epic - Egg
Noel Dragons are excited all year long for the winter holidays! Even the day after, they start to look forward to the next holiday 364 days away! Their cheerful smile will never leave their face!
|Rarity: Super Rare|
Habitat: Holiday Home, Red Rocks
Available at: Level 17
Buying Price: 900
Selling Price: 100
Incubation: 9 hours
Exp Gained: 780
|Lv. 1||180||Lv. 10||810|
|Lv. 2||214||Lv. 11||954|
|Lv. 3||244||Lv. 12||980|
|Lv. 4||345||Lv. 13||1,007|
|Lv. 5||394||Lv. 14||1,035|
|Lv. 6||435||Lv. 15||1,125|
|Lv. 7||565||LEVEL CAP|
|Total Food Required for Next Level|
|Lv. 1||Lv. 2||Lv. 3||Lv. 4||Lv. 5||Lv. 6||Lv. 7||Lv. 8|
|Lv. 9||Lv. 10||Lv. 11||Lv. 12||Lv. 13||Lv. 14||Lv. 15|
The Noel Dragon is obtainable:
- For a limited time during an unspecified window of availability.
- By purchase at the market for 900 .
- By crafting using 4 Noel Favors after completing Chapter 7 in the Winter Festival Dragon Tales Event.
- Note: You cannot acquire the Noel Dragon through breeding.
The Noel Dragon has special behavior when it is used as a breeding parent. Unlike dragons with only basic types, it will obey the following rules:
- When the Holiday type is alone in the pool, it will add pure dragons of its component types (White, Green, and Red) to the list of possible outcomes, but it will not split into its component types. When Holiday is included in the pool along with one or more other types, the Holiday type can split into White, Green, and Red. However, if it is split, then Holiday is no longer in the pool for the duration. Thus, the presence of Holiday in a pool will either add the Holiday type if it does not split or the White, Green, and Red types if it does split. There is one exception to this rule, and that is when both parents possess the Holiday type. In this case, Holiday can contribute both itself and its split colors at the same time.
- Although the Holiday type can split into White, Green, and Red for breeding purposes, it still only counts as one type. This is important when considering the number of types for type-amount-dependent dragons such as the Diamond Dragon. Breeding a Noel Dragon with an Air Dragon only counts as three types: Holiday, Red, and Yellow.
- The Noel Dragon's design is based upon the Air Dragon's, although there are differences between the two.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.