Northwest Dragon Information
Baby - Juvenile - Adult - Epic - Egg
Along a certain coastline on the Dragon Isles, the majestic Northwest Dragon can be found wandering along the shoreline. Both a tremendous flier and swimmer, this dragon doesn't mind the more frigid waters of the north, in fact it has been sighted visiting the Arctic Isles on occasion.
|Rarity: Super Rare|
Habitat: Black Sands, Blue Lagoon, Red Rocks
Available at: Level 15
Buying Price: 1,200
Selling Price: 100
Incubation: 21 hours
Exp Gained: 195
|Lv. 1||240||Lv. 10||1,920|
|Lv. 2||384||Lv. 11||2,112|
|Lv. 3||503||Lv. 12||2,232|
|Lv. 4||720||Lv. 13||2,292|
|Lv. 5||936||Lv. 14||2,352|
|Lv. 6||1,152||Lv. 15||2,544|
|Lv. 7||1,367||LEVEL CAP|
|Total Food Required for Next Level|
|Lv. 1||Lv. 2||Lv. 3||Lv. 4||Lv. 5||Lv. 6||Lv. 7||Lv. 8|
|Lv. 9||Lv. 10||Lv. 11||Lv. 12||Lv. 13||Lv. 14||Lv. 15|
The Northwest Dragon is obtainable:
- For a limited time during an unspecified window of availability.
- By purchase as a Limited Time Value Pack.
- After earning 3,400 Dragon Passports during the Travel the World World Event.
- Note: You cannot acquire the Northwest Dragon through breeding.
The Northwest Dragon has special behavior when it is used as a breeding parent. Unlike dragons with only basic types, it will obey the following rules:
- When the Black type is alone in the pool, it will add pure dragons of its component types (Blue and Purple) to the list of possible outcomes, but it will not split into its component types. When Black is included in the pool along with one or more other types, the Black type can split into Blue and Purple. However, if it is split, then Black is no longer in the pool for the duration. Thus, the presence of Black in a pool will either add the Black type if it does not split or the Blue and Purple types if it does split. There is one exception to this rule, and that is when both parents possess the Black type. In this case, Black can contribute both itself and its split colors at the same time.
- Although the Black type can split into Blue and Purple for breeding purposes, it still only counts as one type. This is important when considering the number of types for type-amount-dependent dragons such as the Diamond Dragon. Breeding a Fire Dragon with a Northwest Dragon only counts as three types: Red, Black, and Blue.
- The Northwest Dragon's design is based upon the Valentine Dragon's, although there are differences between the two.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.