Nouveau Dragon Information
Baby - Juvenile - Adult - Epic - Egg
The Nouveau Dragon makes even the simple act of walking into an artistic display. With every elegant gaze and poetic pose, this dragon proves that it is a perfected practitioner of the arts. A Nouveau Dragon makes a sensational centerpiece to any island!
|Rarity: Ultra Rare|
Habitat: Rainbow Road, Blue Lagoon, Green Grove
Available at: Level 17
Buying Price: 2,200
Selling Price: 100
Incubation: 18 hours
Exp Gained: 435
|Lv. 1||440||Lv. 10||2,067|
|Lv. 2||880||Lv. 11||2,178|
|Lv. 3||1,100||Lv. 12||2,244|
|Lv. 4||1,320||Lv. 13||2,288|
|Lv. 5||1,451||Lv. 14||2,332|
|Lv. 6||1,583||Lv. 15||2,398|
|Lv. 7||1,671||LEVEL CAP|
|Total Food Required for Next Level|
|Lv. 1||Lv. 2||Lv. 3||Lv. 4||Lv. 5||Lv. 6||Lv. 7||Lv. 8|
|Lv. 9||Lv. 10||Lv. 11||Lv. 12||Lv. 13||Lv. 14||Lv. 15|
The Nouveau Dragon is obtainable:
- For a limited time during an unspecified window of availability.
- By purchase at the market for 2,200 .
- By purchase as a Limited Time Value Pack.
- After completing Chapter 10 of the Art Gala Dragon Tales Event.
- As a prize in the Spin to Win game.
- Note: You cannot acquire the Nouveau Dragon through breeding.
The Nouveau Dragon has special behavior when it is used as a breeding parent. Unlike dragons with only basic types, it will obey the following rules:
- When the Rainbow type is alone in the pool, it will add pure dragons of its component types (Yellow and Blue) to the list of possible outcomes, but it will not split into its component types. When Rainbow is included in the pool along with one or more other types, the Rainbow type can split into Yellow and Blue. However, if it is split, then Rainbow is no longer in the pool for the duration. Thus, the presence of Rainbow in a pool will either add the Rainbow type if it does not split or the Yellow and Blue types if it does split. There is one exception to this rule, and that is when both parents possess the Rainbow type. In this case, Rainbow can contribute both itself and its split colors at the same time.
- Although the Rainbow type can split into Yellow and Blue for breeding purposes, it still only counts as one type. This is important when considering the number of types for type-amount-dependent dragons such as the Diamond Dragon. Breeding a Water Dragon with a Nouveau Dragon only counts as three types: Rainbow, Blue and Green.
- The Nouveau Dragon's design is based upon the Valentine Dragon's, although there are differences between the two.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.