Obtrusive Dragon Information
Baby - Juvenile - Adult - Epic - Egg
It's hard to miss an obtrusive dragon in the wild for their bright and glowing bodies seem to contrast with all forms of nature. The shifting hues of theirs wings almost intentionally contrast with the world around them so that they may never be missed by those nearby.
|Rarity: Super Rare|
Habitat: Fiend Pit, Blue Lagoon, Green Grove
Available at: Level 15
Buying Price: 1,500
Selling Price: 100
Incubation: 15 hours
Exp Gained: 375
|Lv. 1||300||Lv. 10||1,350|
|Lv. 2||357||Lv. 11||1,590|
|Lv. 3||408||Lv. 12||1,634|
|Lv. 4||575||Lv. 13||1,679|
|Lv. 5||657||Lv. 14||1,725|
|Lv. 6||726||Lv. 15||1,875|
|Lv. 7||942||LEVEL CAP|
|Total Food Required for Next Level|
|Lv. 1||Lv. 2||Lv. 3||Lv. 4||Lv. 5||Lv. 6||Lv. 7||Lv. 8|
|Lv. 9||Lv. 10||Lv. 11||Lv. 12||Lv. 13||Lv. 14||Lv. 15|
The Obtrusive Dragon is obtainable:
- For a limited time during an unspecified window of availability.
- By purchase at the market for 1,500 .
- By crafting using the Spell Shop. You must have 100 Baleful Badges .
- Note: You cannot acquire the Obtrusive Dragon through breeding.
The Obtrusive Dragon has special behavior when it is used as a breeding parent. Unlike dragons with only basic types, it will obey the following rules:
- When the Dark type is alone in the pool, it will add pure dragons of its component types (Black and Red) to the list of possible outcomes, but it will not split into its component types. When Dark is included in the pool along with one or more other types, the Dark type can split into Black and Red. However, if it is split, then Dark is no longer in the pool for the duration. Thus, the presence of Dark in a pool will either add the Dark type if it does not split or the Black and Red types if it does split. There is one exception to this rule, and that is when both parents possess the Dark type. In this case, Dark can contribute both itself and its split colors at the same time.
- Although the Dark type can split into Black and Red for breeding purposes, it still only counts as one type. This is important when considering the number of types for type-amount-dependent dragons such as the Diamond Dragon. Breeding a Forest Dragon with an Obtrusive Dragon only counts as three types: Dark, Blue and Green.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.