Old Klaws Dragon Information
Baby - Juvenile - Adult - Epic - Egg
Since before the discovery of the Dragon Isles, there has been a great giver of gifts who traveled the world awarding good little boys and girls. Old Klaws seeks nothing in return, the only gift he wants is the gift of happy children.
|Rarity: Ultra Rare|
Habitat: Holiday Home, Red Rocks
Available at: Level 15
Buying Price: 4,000
Selling Price: 100
Incubation: 24 hours
Exp Gained: 780
|Lv. 1||800||Lv. 10||6,400|
|Lv. 2||1,280||Lv. 11||7,040|
|Lv. 3||1,680||Lv. 12||7,440|
|Lv. 4||2,400||Lv. 13||7,640|
|Lv. 5||3,120||Lv. 14||7,840|
|Lv. 6||3,840||Lv. 15||8,480|
|Lv. 7||4,559||LEVEL CAP|
|Total Food Required for Next Level|
|Lv. 1||Lv. 2||Lv. 3||Lv. 4||Lv. 5||Lv. 6||Lv. 7||Lv. 8|
|Lv. 9||Lv. 10||Lv. 11||Lv. 12||Lv. 13||Lv. 14||Lv. 15|
The Old Klaws Dragon is obtainable:
- For a limited time during an unspecified window of availability.
- By purchase at the market for 4,000 .
- By crafting in the Spell Shop after collecting 20,000 Wishlists
- After completing a Goal and earning a coin or token during the Happy Holiday Dragon Tales Event, players could craft either the Old Klaws Dragon, 15 Adventure Tickets or 3 10x Farm Boosts ..
- Note: You cannot acquire the Old Klaws Dragon through breeding.
The Old Klaws Dragon has special behavior when it is used as a breeding parent. Unlike dragons with only basic types, it will obey the following rules:
- When the Holiday type is alone in the pool, it will add pure dragons of its component types (White, Green, and Red) to the list of possible outcomes, but it will not split into its component types. When Holiday is included in the pool along with one or more other types, the Holiday type can split into White, Green, and Red. However, if it is split, then Holiday is no longer in the pool for the duration. Thus, the presence of Holiday in a pool will either add the Holiday type if it does not split or the White, Green, and Red types if it does split. There is one exception to this rule, and that is when both parents possess the Holiday type. In this case, Holiday can contribute both itself and its split colors at the same time.
- Although the Holiday type can split into White, Green, and Red for breeding purposes, it still only counts as one type. This is important when considering the number of types for type-amount-dependent dragons such as the Diamond Dragon. Breeding an Old Klaws Dragon with an Air Dragon only counts as three types: Holiday, Red, and Yellow.
- The Old Klaws Dragon's design is based upon the Valentine Dragon's, although there are differences between the two.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.