Omega Light Mother Dragon Information
Baby - Juvenile - Adult - Epic - Egg
Omega Light Mother tends to her flock from the back, letting those they care for find themselves before offering help if it is needed. For the Omega Light Mother, there is no greater sense of accomplishment than seeing one of her children set off into the world prepared to be independent and successful. Her glowing gold features lead many to believe that she comes from a powerful place not found on this earth.
|Rarity: Ultra Rare|
Habitat: Champion Ruins, Diamond Fields, White Meadow, Yellow Plateau
Available at: Level 17
Buying Price: 1,600
Selling Price: 100
Incubation: 21 hours
Exp Gained: 780
|Lv. 1||320||Lv. 10||2,560|
|Lv. 2||512||Lv. 11||2,816|
|Lv. 3||671||Lv. 12||2,976|
|Lv. 4||960||Lv. 13||3,056|
|Lv. 5||1,248||Lv. 14||3,136|
|Lv. 6||1,536||Lv. 15||3,392|
|Lv. 7||1,823||LEVEL CAP|
|Total Food Required for Next Level|
|Lv. 1||Lv. 2||Lv. 3||Lv. 4||Lv. 5||Lv. 6||Lv. 7||Lv. 8|
|Lv. 9||Lv. 10||Lv. 11||Lv. 12||Lv. 13||Lv. 14||Lv. 15|
The Omega Light Mother Dragon is obtainable:
- For a limited time during an unspecified window of availability.
- By purchase at the market for 1,600 .
- After completing Chapter 10 of the Terror Night Dragon Tales Event.
- After completing a Goal and earning a coin or token during the Deep and Dark Dragon Tales Event, players could craft either the Omega Light Mother Dragon, 15 Adventure Tickets or 3 10x Farm Boosts .
- Note: You cannot acquire the Omega Light Mother Dragon through breeding.
The Omega Light Mother Dragon has special behavior when it is used as a breeding parent. Unlike dragons with only basic types, it will obey the following rules:
- When a breeding pair contains a total of two types - Diamond and a non-minor type - you can get any breedable pure dragon of that type or any corresponding Diamond hybrid that is currently available.
- When a breeding pair contains Diamond and at least two other different types, Diamond is then treated as its own type under normal rules and any possible offspring using that pair of parents can emerge. To check the list of possible dragons using a particular pair of parents, use the Breeding Calculator.
- When the Champion type is alone in the pool, it will add pure dragons of its component types (Black and Red) to the list of possible outcomes, but it will not split into its component types. When Champion is included in the pool along with one or more other types, the Champion type can split into Black and Red. However, if it is split, then Champion is no longer in the pool for the duration. Thus, the presence of Champion in a pool will either add the Champion type if it does not split or the Black and Red types if it does split. There is one exception to this rule, and that is when both parents possess the Champion type. In this case, Champion can contribute both itself and its split colors at the same time.
- When the Champion type splits, any minor types within its components can also split. (True for Black).
- The Omega Light Mother Dragon's design is based upon the Valentine Dragon's, although there are differences between the two.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.