Oracle Dragon Information
Baby - Juvenile - Adult - Epic - Egg
Can Oracle Dragons really see the future? Even though some caretakers have their doubts, it's hard to discount the stories of Oracle Dragons arriving in the nick of time to prevent accidents and save the day. Whether they've got special foresight or just a lot of luck, it's worth having one on your Isles.
Habitat: Mythic Maze, White Meadow
Available at: Level 40
Buying Price: 800
Selling Price: 100
Breeding & Incubation: 12 hours
Exp Gained: 3,000
|Lv. 1||322||Lv. 10||1,449|
|Lv. 2||383||Lv. 11||?|
|Lv. 3||437||Lv. 12||?|
|Lv. 4||618||Lv. 13||?|
|Lv. 5||705||Lv. 14||?|
|Lv. 6||779||Lv. 15||?|
|Lv. 7||1,011||LEVEL CAP|
|Total Food Required for Next Level|
|Lv. 1||Lv. 2||Lv. 3||Lv. 4||Lv. 5||Lv. 6||Lv. 7||Lv. 8|
|Lv. 9||Lv. 10||Lv. 11||Lv. 12||Lv. 13||Lv. 14||Lv. 15|
The Oracle Dragon is obtainable:
- By purchase at the market for 800 .
- By breeding two dragons that collectively contribute Mythic and White to the type pool. If a parent has the appropriate minor types, missing requirements may also be added to the pool, even if neither parent has the originally required types. Minor types that have been split from other minor types can also contribute their component types to the type pool.
- DISCLAIMER: When attempting to breed the Oracle Dragon, you may get other offspring instead. Check the Breeding Calculator to view all of the possible results of combining a particular pair of parents.
The Oracle Dragon has special behavior when it is used as a breeding parent. Unlike dragons with only basic types, it will obey the following rules:
- When the Mythic type is alone in the pool, it will add pure dragons of its component types (Red and Yellow) to the list of possible outcomes, but it will not split into its component types. When Mythic is included in the pool along with one or more other types, the Mythic type can split into Red and Yellow. However, if it is split, then Mythic is no longer in the pool for the duration. Thus, the presence of Mythic in a pool will either add the Mythic type if it does not split or the Red and Yellow types if it does split. There is one exception to this rule, and that is when both parents possess the Mythic type. In this case, Mythic can contribute both itself and its split colors at the same time.
- Although the Mythic type can split into Red and Yellow for breeding purposes, it still only counts as one type. This is important when considering the number of types for type-amount-dependent dragons such as the Diamond Dragon. Breeding a Forest Dragon with a Oracle Dragon only counts as three types: Green, Mythic and White.
- The Oracle Dragon's design is based upon the Serpent Dragons's, although there are differences between the two.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.